CAD

CA$11.76

CA$13.66

Savings of: CA$1.90 (14% off)

Perfect sunflower seed butter

Posted by Reviewer2219064 on Sep 02, 2013

Organic + no salt or sugar = perfect sunflower seed butter! Very healthy, vegan, safe for those with nut allergies, and tastes GREAT. Spread on celery then sprinkle raisins on top, or spread on gluten free wraps with preserves sweetened only with fruit juice (such as St Dalfours)for a perfect "pb & j", the possibilities are endless!

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1369954 on Jul 16, 2013

My son absolutely loves this spread, will eat tons of it by the spoon if I let him. Tastes a whole lot like peanut butter.

Good

Posted by tinatherese on Jun 18, 2013

but would be even better with a hint of salt

Very delicious

Posted by Reviewer3266879 on Oct 22, 2012

I highly recommend this butter. It's delicious and nutritious!

Good taste, easy to spread

Posted by Reviewer2295193 on Sep 20, 2012

This is already well mixed and keeps well in the fridge. Good substitute for those who can't take peanuts but I notice that if taken in large amounts they can cause my throat and tonsils to close up and become iritated. A little goes a long way.

Peanut butter killer!

Posted by Rosiee on Sep 18, 2012

I don't have a severe peanut allergy, but when I eat peanuts/peanut butter , it is usual for me to develop a rash somewhere on my body. Peanuts are not so easy on the liver, and generally are some of the least healthy "nuts" (they are from the "Beans" family). Of course this review shouldn't be focused on peanut butter, but I use it to make my point. Yes, peanut butter is tasty, and there is nothing wrong with eating is as long as you don't have a peanut allergy, BUT I find Sunflower butter and Tahini (Sesame "butter") to be EXCELLENT, much more nutritious and healthy alternatives to it. This one is great - no salt or any unnecessary additives, I'm free to recognize the natural flavor. I personally find it delicious. As ingredient to my homemade protein bars or just straight out of the container, it makes for a great snack.

delicious

Posted by Reviewer1085481 on Sep 11, 2012

Compared to other nut butters, this one is a lot smoother to swallow. I like the aftertaste too. Of course, this is an alternative to the almond butter that I also eat sometimes, but it especially replaces peanut butter which I don't really like eat anymore.

Great substitute for PB

Posted by Reviewer1409645 on Sep 06, 2012

Much healthier than peanut butter. Ok flavor. It's whole30 approved!

Very good

Posted by Reviewer3327222 on Aug 04, 2012

I like it so far.

Yum!

Posted by Reviewer1207034 on Apr 16, 2012

I can't buy organic in the area. I combine this w/ organic Almond butter and jam. Healthier than pb and my kids love it!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »