CAD

CA$21.59

CA$28.21

Savings of: CA$6.63 (23% off)

This is effective and I love it!

Posted by Reviewer2135673 on Jun 26, 2012

I have the VDR (Vitamin D receptor genetic defect and need to take 50,000 IU D3/week. The 50,000 IU pill nauseated me so I bought this over the counter instead. I take it 5 days/week and take 2 days off and it keeps my D3 blood test at 70-80 where it should be according to Life Extension (www.lef.org). I did try taking this every day because I am a creature of habit, but that drove my D3 up to 100 (which was deemed borderline ok) however this was not ok because it made me prone to urinary tract infections at 100 because it changed my ph (so watch for that). (UTI's are disaster for someone with high blood pressure as your blood pressure supplements (including drugs) do not work when your kidneys don't). This pill is very pleasant. Someone told me their D supplement caused stomach upset but this one never will. Just make sure to take weekends off it you take this dose.

Thank you iherb!

Posted by atarhim on Mar 29, 2016

As a muslim it is hard to come across a vitamin d3 that contain high (10,000 UI) vitamin with vcaps. Only some of gelatin we can actually consume (halal). So i highly recommend this Superior Source,D3, Extra Strength,MicroLingual. Its dissolve really fast in my mouth, the taste is not that bad. And it really works. You need to consume this with vit k for better absorption eat vegetables like kale , broccoli and spinach, these veges contains more vit k than other vegetables .

easy D

Posted by Reviewer1103523 on Nov 15, 2011

This tiny little pill makes it so easy to take. This supplement dissolves in your mouth, which I love because I have trouble swallowing pills. It only took 2 weeks for my Vitamin D level to become normal.

Microlingual, Vitamin D3

Posted by Reviewer1324412 on May 30, 2011

Eaisy Taking and You Could Feel The difference between the fast dissolving under tongue, and the regular capsule. 10.000 IU is a good amount for Me, My Body really likes this Vitamin. Thank You.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1790342 on Sep 30, 2012

This product is remarkable. The sublingual delivery provides several advantages. Think about it.

Superior Source D3 sublingual

Posted by 4945672219878736095 on Jun 18, 2016

Couldn't be happier.

Strongest D That I Could Find

Posted by Reviewer1022577 on Jun 29, 2013

More expensive than regular D but worth it if as strong as claimed. Needs some studies to compare sublingual with swallowed, and how long D levels take to build up in the body.

It works!

Posted by DesertLiving on Apr 30, 2015

One of the main deficiencies I have is d3 and this shows good results on lab work. Will continue to use.

Vit D 3 Superior Source 10,000 IU

Posted by 4819717247518805977 on Feb 13, 2015

So easy to use, just dissolves in your mouth . A great Product . I would highly recommend Great friendly service ,and very timely delivery . I have ordered other products from this Company and I am more than satisfied with all . Thank You Bette Maxwell

vit D3