CAD

Very effective!

Posted by Reviewer2635804 on Jul 24, 2011

This tiny, easy to chew supplement has worked wonders for me. I now have more energy, but feel calmer at the same time. It has taken the "edge" off and I am less likely to over-react on things, helping me to handle stress better. I highly recommend it, especially since most people are B-12 deficient. I also like the fact that Methylcobalamin is natural, not synthetic.

Best B-12 I have tried!

Posted by odereviews on Sep 24, 2012

No doubt this is the best B-12 supplement I have tried. Put one micro-lingual tablet under your tongue, and these will dissolve within minutes. I'm feeling better almost instantly, and have a clear mind all day. I'm usually skeptical with these kind of health products, but this stuff really works! This is not the cheapest B-12 product, but sometimes you have to pay some extra for the quality. I'm surely gonna order this again! BTW: Be careful when you open this package, as it has cotton wool in it, and some of the tablets might come out with it! I would have given out 4,5 stars thanks to this, but it's not possible. :)

B-12 Methylcobalamin

Posted by Reviewer1631849 on Jul 23, 2013

Great for clean and balanced energy! Taste is good and the microlingual tablets dissolve very quickly. B-12 in its natural form, highly recommended! If this review was helpful to you please click "YES" below. See more reviews on my profile!

B-12, B-6 and folic acid

Posted by Reviewer1912391 on Jul 04, 2011

Will order again!

Methylcobalamin B-12

Posted by Didokitty on Oct 13, 2013

B-12 in its natural form. A tablet is small, dissolves fast and doesn't contain a bunch of extra fillers. Great taste also. I will reorder.

Tiny little pills which dissolve quickly.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Feb 24, 2014

I started taking these to combat some nerve damage. They don't work as well as pharma-B12, but I take them for preventative measures.

Excellent Product

Posted by 5754258480535181476 on Nov 14, 2014

As always the Superior Source range are excellent. Does what its supposed to do, pure, naturel and tastes good. I will continue to buy this product and others from Superior Source!

best b12

Posted by 5713616581660490450 on Nov 24, 2014

Have struggled with cfs for years and finally found a doctor who was able to help. A series of B12 shots made a huge difference which I now maintain using this product. It doesn't fix everything, but in combination with mineral supplements & sleep support (melatonin) has put some life back into my lifestyle. The biggest improvement is in cognitive function. A great relief to have my brain back - amazing that a tiny red nugget each day can make such a difference to quality of life.

The best form

Posted by Reviewer3160195 on Nov 16, 2011

This is the natural form of B-12, no junk in it.

Excellent but expensive

Posted by Reviewer2674045 on Jan 02, 2012

The best B-12 supplement I have found but too expensive to give to everyone in my family. How I wish it was more affordable! Always arrives in good shape from iherb but I've gotten it from other places and it's just a bottle of pink powder.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »