CAD

CA$11.13

CA$14.48

Savings of: CA$3.35 (23% off)

Don't Waste Your Money

Posted by Reviewer2786187 on Feb 27, 2013

I have been buying Stevia extract powder from iHerb for many years. NuNatural and NOW Stevia Extract Powder brands are both excellent. I, however, recently threw my money away when I bought 12 ounces of NuNaturals Stevia Powder, thinking I was buying Stevia EXTRACT Powder. Their Stevia Powder contains mostly "Maltodextrin and natural flavors." It is 20 times less sweet than the Extract Powder, and it doesn't taste as good. And I started putting on weight, something I didn't want, after using it. But this product, Sweet 'n Natural stevia Leaf Extract, is even much worse. I started using it at the recommended dosage and then increased gradually trying to reach some degree of sweetness but the more I added, the bitter it became. Gonna throw it away along with the NuNaturals Stevia Powder.

Super-bitter!

Posted by Reviewer1474964 on Sep 22, 2011

Yes, that's all.

try another

Posted by Reviewer1493960 on Jan 05, 2012

This stevia did not satisfy my expectations seemed like a flour, and was not very sweet either.

THIS STUFF IS NOT SWEET

Posted by Reviewer1186427 on Jun 14, 2012

I USUALLY BUY NUNATURALS,BUT I WAS STUPID & THIS WAS CHEAPER BUT IT IS NOT CHEAPER. I USE 1/2 TABLESPOON OF NUNATURALS TO 3 QUARTS OF TEA TO SWEETEN, I DO NOT LIKE MY TEA TO BE TO SWEET JUST ENOUGH TO TASTE, BUT WITH SWEET & NATURAL I USED 3 TIMES MORE OF IT AND STILL CAN NOT TASTE THE SWEET. I WILL NEVER BUY THIS AGAIN.

not very nice

Posted by Reviewer1396650 on Nov 15, 2012

This is horrible its floury and bitter would try another.

Best of 6

Posted by Reviewer2238409 on Oct 24, 2012

I've tried about 6 other brands and mainly use it in coffee - so far this one is the best value and I really like the taste. I used Splenda for quite a few years and wanted to get away from its chemicals and chlorine. Too much of any Stevia is going to get bitter but have not experienced that with this brand. I have no idea about cooking so have no idea how this works as a powder and it does get a little over-powering when I add it to cereal.

Stevia Extract

Posted by Reviewer2344431 on Aug 07, 2011

This is a very good product at a reasonable price. We use it to sweeten iced tea on a daily basis, as well as for cooking and baking. The 9.73 ounces goes a long way making it a healthy economical choice.

stevia leaf extract, superior source, sweet'n natural

Posted by nailcrazy69 on Aug 09, 2013

I don't use sugar in my kitchen, but sometimes you just need something sweet and stevia is great solution. I use it for occasional baking cookies or cakes, or simply when someone drops for a cup of coffee. I'm pretty pleased with this product.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1383003 on May 13, 2014

Great to use instead of sugar, and way healthier

Not bad

Posted by Reviewer2456317 on Aug 02, 2011

This is a nice stevia extract, the only thing is just that we need to use a little more than 1/3 teaspoon. but overall, very good.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »