CAD

CA$20.52

CA$26.31

Savings of: CA$5.79 (22% off)

High Quality product

Posted by odereviews on Jan 25, 2013

I’ve been suffering from knee pains for 13 years, and I have gone through multiple ACL surgeries. There’s still at least one knee surgery coming later this year. I’ve been trying various health products from iHerb to relieve knee pain. Superior source’s Vitamin K2 , 100 mcg, seem to help rather nicely with joint damage (bone-to-bone contacts thanks to Osteoarthritis of Knee). Menaquinone-7, should be the best form of Vitamin K2. I like the quick dissolving tablets, and serving size is only one tablet per day. I don’t like to eat dozens of tablets everyday. :) I have used Superior Source’s products before, and these provides great quality once again.

Such goods should not be sold. They should return my money.

Posted by antiaging on Mar 04, 2015

The product was no vitamin K2. Tablets were very uneven, erratic, irregular, unequal composition. Some were bitter and others just sweet. One of them was very bitter. Some dissolve 60 seconds and another 10 seconds only. My health has grown worse after these pills.

Noticable effect from a tiny dose

Posted by Reviewer3181965 on May 02, 2014

51 and trying to deal with micro-vascular dysfunction and improve circulation. Because of salicylate sensitivity K-2 seems a good alternative. I take K-2 with vitamin D3 and magnesium malate, and it lifts my physical energy. I've been able to swim yesterday in a fairly cold sea water (19*C), without turning blue and breathless as I expected I would. It isn't K-2 alone that improved my circulation (GAGs such as chondroitin and calcium d-glucarate are also helpful for veins and arteries), but K-2 has a certain noticeable effect within minutes of ingestion. Nice small dose, as vitamin K is dangerous in overdose.

Very happy with these

Posted by Reviewer2350202 on Sep 27, 2011

Truly instant dissolve on these. Pleasant taste. Teeth seem stronger since taking K vitamins.

Inst Disolve tabs

Posted by Giordie on Nov 11, 2011

Love this idea as I am no good at swallowing pill, caps etc, this suites me right down to the ground

best K2

Posted by Reviewer2177198 on May 16, 2015

MK7 is the best K2 form to take according to Dr Mercola. This is not from GMO soy. Love sublingal small tablets as I take a lot of supplements. For each 1,000 I.U.s of vit D, you need to take 100 mcg of K2 as the D will cause a deficiency.

superb

Posted by Reviewer2065993 on Oct 11, 2014

most effective K2 thus far.. can notice difference in teeth too

I like it

Posted by Reviewer2255839 on May 06, 2012

I can't tell if it is working yet, haven't used it long enough but I do like the sublingual dissolving tablet. so much easier to take and feels like it might absorb better this way.

Perfect!

Posted by Reviewer1394679 on Jan 22, 2016

Helped me with irregular heart beats. Excellent product!