CAD

¡De mis favoritos de iHerb! ¡Mi color preferido de la marca!

Posted by martaekos on Mar 23, 2016

Aunque no es henna pura me gusta mucho la mezcla de ingredientes. Los colores son vivos e intensos y las canas las cubre de manera aceptable pero no infalible (las deja como reflejos de color). Resultado: cabello hidratado y con mucho cuerpo. Lo mejor: el color, el tiempo que dura el color y el tiempo corto de exposición. ¡También su aplicación! ¡Muy cómoda y agradable! He probado varios colores y ninguno me ha defraudado.

New formula

Posted by 4614451035436894857 on Nov 22, 2015

I was very happy with this hair dye, but since the formula has changed I must leave it at least 3 hours to cover succesfully my white hair... I'm very disappointed with this new formula. I will finish my stock, then will use the dark brown color.

So far so good

Posted by Reviewer1880269 on Sep 27, 2015

Even if this product is not entirely "natural", containing some food color, it is pretty good so far. No allergic reactions or itching, and covered my gray hair much better than henna. Also very easy to apply, doesn't run off and did not stain my skin. Washes off good and leaves hair soft. I still need to see how long the color is gonna last. 100% henna doesn't last long, 10 days and it's gone. The bottle will last me for another application, at least, since my hair is quite short.

makes my hair smooth!

Posted by Reviewer1773046 on May 25, 2015

I like this product, it makes my hair being smooth and shiny, It is great that your hair never get damaged if you use this! however, it lasts only 2~3weeks(may be it is too natural) Every time I wash my hair, it gets bright. I bought 2 but used only one even though I have a long hair. The results comes out very bright color so If you want a dark color, its better to get dark brown color.

Much easier than other henna mixtures

Posted by 4682919428244966379 on May 19, 2015

I use this product on my grey mustache and sideburns because I am VERY allergic to permanent hair dyes; within about 12 hours of application I get a rash with small blisters on the skin next to the treated hair even if I am very careful not to let the dye touch my skin. Besides the visible rash the skin is very itchy for a week after using ANY permanent hair dye. I've experienced NONE of those symptoms with this Surya Henna product. What I like most about this product is that it comes premixed and can be used over and over. I only need a very small amt to do the areas that I do. I have almost no grey hair on my scalp...just the head hair below the top of my ears... so far, at least!;-) The instructions say to simply remove the nozzle cap, rather cutting the tip off, if you intend to use only a portion of the contents at once. It doesn't seem to "go bad". Like any henna product, the coloring only lasts for several days and needs to be reapplied often; I use it once a week. However, it does work much better to give me a medium brown hair color (with red highlights): other henna-based products that I've tried mainly turn out red with a little brown tint to the hair. Since it is a premixed liquid, it is MUCH easier and cleaner to use; no mixing, no lumpy/crusty green mess to leave on for an hour... or two! I get the desired results leaving this product on for only 30 minutes, which is a HUGE time saver! Lastly, I had to sign a waiver to get this product shipped to me, since something in it is on California's Proposition 65 hit list for being a potential carcinogen. That did make me think twice, since I am treating hair near my mouth, but I refrain from eating or drinking while I have am doing the dying. Having lived in this state all my life, I know that Prop 65 often overreacts as do many of CA's overreaching environmental (and other bureaucratic) policies. I'm glad that I did opt to try Surya's product out. It works! I was ready to give up and live with the old man grey facial hair because the allergy consequences of proper coloration were unworkable and I didn't want to have red facial hair instead of grey hair!

Surya Henna, Brasil Cream - Chocolate

Posted by Reviewer1337135 on Apr 29, 2015

Following my report about the previous order advising the resulting color of Light Brown, my original color, was "purple" or "eggplant" and your response that the product ingredients had been changed, I believed Chocolate would cover the "purple." One application does not do so although slightly less "purple" color in outdoor and florescent lighting - indoor lighting a bit less "purple". I would like to know if the ingredients have been changed in this color SUH-70071.

beautiful hair!!! no gray!!!!

Posted by 4848770440843361411 on Mar 30, 2015

Love this product! No smell and works great on curly hair!!! I always buy a chocolate and black, love the result. My second time recordings.

carolyn

Posted by 4904169501085255111 on Mar 29, 2015

great hair colour

Nice Chocolate Henna! Fair Price!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 12, 2015

Surya Henna Cream colors while conditioning, moisturizing and revitalizing your hair. The formula is enriched with organic extracts and nourishes hair for increased luster, softness and elasticity. The unique coloring process does not strip the melanin from the cortex of the hair. Surya Henna Cream is a new concept in hair coloring and treatment; it won't harm your hair and your health. It is also guaranteed to cover gray and white hair on the first application! It is also safe for damaged and chemically treated and color treated hair.

Fantastic Rich Color, Conditioned healthy hair! Too pricey.

Posted by Reviewer2467769 on Jan 14, 2015

Me again! I told you the product had jumped in price $4 per box. Well it's actually $16.57 per box now Canadian. Way too much $$$!!!