Surya Henna, Henna Cream, Hair Coloring and Hair Treatment, Dark Brown, 2.31 fl oz (70 ml)

C$ 16.81

YOU must start with CLEAN hair

Posted by Reviewer1379244 on Jun 28, 2013

you should leave it in as long as possible AND start with squeaky clean hair . Many people dont use henna properly and complain at the results... Your hair MUST be FRESHLY washed.(shampoo ONLY NO conditioner)..towel dry and apply henna . Wrap in plastic and leave on as long as you can..minimum 2 hours I like to leave it on for 4. The colour then takes MUCH better. Also after colouring I try not to wash my hair for 3 days....

Great!

Posted by shekibosja on Jun 03, 2011

Previously, I dyed hair with ordinary hair dye, then switched to regular henna. But this product is much better! 1 - easy application - just with your hands, don't need special brushes and combs. not sprayed and not flowing over my face. 2 - I have light brown hair with some gray. 40 minutes later I got a smooth dark brown with no gray. 3 - hair is shiny and strong! still do not know how quickly the color will wash off, but I am very happy, I'll buy this henna again!

I am amazed

Posted by Reviewer3297522 on Jan 25, 2010

I was very unsure to use this product, because all of the ingredients aren't "natural". Applying was so easy and the results.. i have never gotten such a lovely dark brown with another hair color. I received compliments daily about my hair color!

Surya Henna, Brasil Cream, Hair Coloring & Hair Treatment, Dark Brown, 2.31 fl oz (70 ml)

Posted by Reviewer2981069 on Sep 15, 2009

The product is as I had expected to be. Easy to apply; leave hair soft. The color last for around 3 weeks but it does not ruin my hair with chemicals, namely, ammonia and peroxide.

surya henna brasil cream dark brown

Posted by Reviewer1695572 on Aug 27, 2008

Fantastic product, leaves hair really shiney and beautifully coloured, even the greyest greys!