CAD

Surya Henna, Henna Cream, Hair Coloring and Hair Treatment, Dark Brown, 2.31 fl oz (70 ml)

CA$18.92
CA$22.01
Savings of: CA$3.08 (14% off)

YOU must start with CLEAN hair

Posted by Reviewer1379244 on Jun 28, 2013

you should leave it in as long as possible AND start with squeaky clean hair . Many people dont use henna properly and complain at the results... Your hair MUST be FRESHLY washed.(shampoo ONLY NO conditioner)..towel dry and apply henna . Wrap in plastic and leave on as long as you can..minimum 2 hours I like to leave it on for 4. The colour then takes MUCH better. Also after colouring I try not to wash my hair for 3 days....

Great!

Posted by shekibosja on Jun 03, 2011

Previously, I dyed hair with ordinary hair dye, then switched to regular henna. But this product is much better! 1 - easy application - just with your hands, don't need special brushes and combs. not sprayed and not flowing over my face. 2 - I have light brown hair with some gray. 40 minutes later I got a smooth dark brown with no gray. 3 - hair is shiny and strong! still do not know how quickly the color will wash off, but I am very happy, I'll buy this henna again!

I am amazed

Posted by Reviewer3297522 on Jan 25, 2010

I was very unsure to use this product, because all of the ingredients aren't "natural". Applying was so easy and the results.. i have never gotten such a lovely dark brown with another hair color. I received compliments daily about my hair color!

Surya Henna, Brasil Cream, Hair Coloring & Hair Treatment, Dark Brown, 2.31 fl oz (70 ml)

Posted by Reviewer2981069 on Sep 15, 2009

The product is as I had expected to be. Easy to apply; leave hair soft. The color last for around 3 weeks but it does not ruin my hair with chemicals, namely, ammonia and peroxide.

Dark Brown Hair coloring

Posted by Reviewer2034783 on Dec 09, 2010

The color is dark brown for about a week, fading gradually. The hair then looks nicely and naturally striped, with dark brown color and a little lighter brown color. (I have been using this product for many months). Whats not nice about this is that I can see the color dripping of when I rinse my hair with water after the shampooing (using the Surya Henna conditioner helps with this problem) The towel gets a little brownish too for about 2 weeks. I use a towel on my pillow at night for the same reasons. I find it more messy then the powder haircolor. Too bad that the powder haircoloring comes out too reddish.