CAD

Stunning product

Posted by 5190858633081142280 on Dec 08, 2015

Very happy with this hair color. It's liquid henna! Easy to apply and gives you deep, rich and vivid orange copper hair! Absolutely love it and going to only use this from now on! Henna makes your skin look reborn! You might need couple boxes for dying all your hair.

Lush henna bars vs THIS

Posted by 4845114969361142221 on Oct 28, 2015

I've been using Lush henna bars for several years now. It changed my hair for the good, but was a MESS, stunk, irritated my scalp, and took HOURS. I tried Surya Copper on a whim knowing nothing about it. The bottle application was so simple! Smooth. No mess. Smelled lovely. I applied roots to mid-length. In one hour I rinsed it out. So silky and easy to rinse! Then I applied the color fix mask for 15 mins. Rinsed again, blew dry and oh my! Wish I could attach a photo. The color is gorgeous, shiny, deep but bright copper. The texture is soft, smooth, and silky. I'm most definitely converted. I'm curious now to see how quickly this fades... Tip: you'll need TWO bottles if your hair is shoulder length.

I GET SO MANY COMPLIMENTS!

Posted by Reviewer1895686 on Jul 29, 2015

SURYA HENNA CREAM is the best haircolor product I have ever used. I had been using a product for years that did not have ammonia or peroxide but then it was discontinued. I let that company know what a stupid move I thought that was. Did they CARE? Oh no, they just told me to use their more 'modern' product which had the chemicals I did NOT want. Since it was the only thing I knew of in the right color, I tried it for awhile in desperation, but my usually shiny, soft, thick hair started to look and feel like steel wool. I tried not using it as often and conditioning more but all I ended up with was more 'roots' showing and still not soft and shiny enough. THEN, as I was complimenting another red haired friend on her new color job, she told me she had done it herself and it was SURYA HENNA. I used it the first time and was hooked. The Copper color is PERFECT for me. It's better than anything I had previously used. I am way more than 50% gray and I get COMPLIMENTS everywhere I go! And people are shocked when I tell them it's henna! They think it's my real hair color! I insist on letting them 'feel' my hair and they are amazed at how soft and silky it is. I am telling you the absolute truth and the reason I am being so supportive of this product is that I never ever want to think of being without it. Did you ever remember hearing that Lucille Ball always used one type of henna on her famous red hair? Well, when the company went out of production apparently in the 1960's or so, she bought the entire remaining stock to last her for the rest of her life. It amounted to something like a tractor trailer load or maybe a train load.... I'm not exactly sure, but it was A LOT! Lucy, I understand exactly why you did that but I can't afford to do the same thing, so I just share the information with any person who asks me in the hopes that Surya Henna will always be available.

Made my greys go orange

Posted by 4696641919573077182 on Dec 12, 2014

My natural colour is mid-dark brown, and I was hoping for a warm brown/red colour over my whole head. Unfortunately, the greys around my face are now orange, so that is looks like I'm wearing an orange headband. I hope this will fade over the next few days. I was concerned that the colour would be too bright, so limited the time to 15 minutes, after I had completely covered my hair, so it may have been about 25 minutes in total. I like the colour of the less grey areas, but hope the headband look dissipates in time. I have had this experience at professional hairdressers too, so I don't feel quite so silly...

Beautiful color, easy to apply

Posted by Reviewer2954358 on Sep 30, 2014

I have been using henna to color my hair for the past 13 years. This cream offers good coverage, does not leak and is very easy to use at home, especially at the hairline where regular henna (powder) is difficult to apply without staining the forehead. While regular henna lasts longer and provides brighter color, this cream is still a good alternative, especially if you need to color your hair fast. Sometimes, I use this cream for the hairline only when coloring with regular henna. Either way, it is a good product and I will buy it again. The only drawback is that it fades fairly quick and to maintain color you need to use it every 3 weeks.

Really nice red!

Posted by 4747825604491933089 on Sep 16, 2014

I also use the reddish light blonde color, but this one gives my natural red hair more of a boost of red. I really like it, and this product makes my hair soft as silk. GREAT product! Rinses out easily, as I use a suds-less conditioning cleanser instead of regular shampoo. Leaves my hair in great condition, not feeling dry and abused like chemical colorants. Thank you a million times for carrying this product line.

Wzp

Posted by 5434674773551700492 on Jun 05, 2014

Love the way this conditions my hair.

love this

Posted by 5512566806556415102 on May 07, 2014

This is the only hair color I use now. I like the color result, but also the fact I can store it to use for touch ups.

Love Surya's henna creams!

Posted by 5737682803285431443 on May 03, 2014

Safe and healthy for your hair. No smell. Can use safely when on chemo.... Brighten your hair. This copper is bright and shiny. I use it on my medium reddish blonde hair along with the Dark Reddish Blonde. Then I throw in some Golden Blonde highlights!! This lasts about 4 weeks

Very satisfied

Posted by 5125170232635666413 on Mar 24, 2014

Great product,perfect color,i will buy it again.Easy to apply ...you can use one bottle for coloring few times (if you don't have long hair)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »