EN
CAD
Your Cart is Empty
But it doesn't have to be.
Continue Shopping.
Added to Cart
Total:
Combo Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
View/Edit Cart Checkout
Cart Total:
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

CA$7.08

CA$7.88

Savings of: CA$0.80 (10% off)

Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.

Write a Review

Customer Ratings

5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews | English
Sort By

Good Caramel Taste

Posted by Reviewer2521015 on Sep 20, 2011

This sugar tastes good. It has a good caramel flavor which I use it in my coffee.

Was this review helpful to you?

If you're looking for a coconut sugar, I suggest trying this one

Posted by 5624100677901748259 on Feb 11, 2015

I've been adding this coconut sugar to my tea instead of the regular one for almost a year now. I love how it doesn't make my tea too sweet (in fact, it doesn't make it sweet at all - it just reduces the bitterness) & it doesn't make the flavor unnatural (like Stevia does, in my opinion). Keep in mind that it makes tea appear darker and a bit cloudy. For me one package lasts for around 2.5 months - I drink tea 2-3 times a day and add one teaspoon (5 g) of this sugar every time. I find this sugar to be better quality than the Navitas one and I will definitely repurchase. 4 out of 5 because I wish it didn't change the color and the transparency of my tea. // Пользуюсь этим кокосовым сахаром уже практически год. Мне очень нравится, что он не делает чай ни слишком сладким (он в отличие от сахарного песка скорее просто убирает горечь), ни "синтетическим" (как это, на мой взгляд, делает стивия). Имейте в виду, что этот сахар делает чай более тёмным и несколько мутным. Одного пакета мне хватает месяца на 2.5 - я пью чай 2-3 раза в день, каждый раз добавляя 1 ч.л. (5 г). Этот сахар мне понравился больше, чем аналогичный марки Navitas - определённо буду заказывать его в будущем. Поставила 4 звезды из 5 просто потому, что, конечно, хотелось бы, чтобы не менялись цвет и прозрачность чая.

Was this review helpful to you?

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2725677 on Dec 07, 2011

Interesting!

Was this review helpful to you?

Good

Posted by 4856072854020683712 on Jan 18, 2016

It maintains my water kefir very health! Great!

Was this review helpful to you?

realy nice

Posted by Reviewer1102544 on Nov 06, 2012

I have tried to giveup cane sugar in my home cooking and this is a fantastic substitute,

Was this review helpful to you?

Palm Sugar

Posted by Reviewer2411072 on Nov 28, 2012

Interesting. Glad it's organic - gives a nice option for baking. Nice flavor, but doesn't dissolve real well in coffee or tea. Still, I like it.

Was this review helpful to you?

Quite good

Posted by 94Tina on Jan 02, 2013

This is the first coconut palm sugar I've tried, so I can't really say anything about the product, other than that it seems fine. When it goes to coconut palm sugar, it's a brown sugar with a little burnt-like smell and taste when it's raw. When I used it in baking I couldn't tell much difference in taste from normal sugar, really - except from the color.

Was this review helpful to you?

Sweetness

Posted by Reviewer1053831 on Jan 22, 2013

Could eaten it with a spoon <3

Was this review helpful to you?

별루여

Posted by Reviewer2819453 on May 18, 2013

너무 유기농 티내지말고 나뭇조각 돌 가끔 나와서요 두봉투 샀눈데 다 사용했지만 재구매는 안하려구여 설탕 자체 맛은 괜찮아요

Was this review helpful to you?

Not good with tea

Posted by 5104792332365406259 on Jun 11, 2013

Purchased in order to use it with tea, but alters the taste of tea, I did not like this taste

Was this review helpful to you?

Items 1-10 of 74 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »