10% Off Orders Over $40!

Big Tree Farms, Organic Coconut Palm Sugar, Blonde, 16 oz (454 g)

C$ 5.77
Reviews 5-star

wow, so delish

Posted by Reviewer2344847 on Apr 26, 2013

This is my new brown sugar. Will use for apple deserts and many more desert receipes. I like the unique flavor and low glycemic properties. It may be good for fructose intolerance as well but I have to look into its chemical structure more.

The best coconut sugar I've tried!

Posted by 5237183865743443243 on May 26, 2013

The price is great and taste is fantastic! The organic store in Singapore is selling it at 3 times the price. I can't belive my eyes! The granular is not lumpy and wet. it also doesn't have an overpowering taste which makes it ideal for cooking and baking. My personal favourite is to sprinkle it over my toast spread. butter or peanut butter. It is so tasty without the guilt. I also melt it into a syrup for my popcorn.

Delicious!

Posted by LicensedMassageTherapist on May 30, 2013

My husband loves his coffee and creamer in the morning! (with white sugar of course) This coconut palm sugar is delicious with a light caramel-ish flavor. (I could eat spoonfuls of it just by itself) The palm sugar has replaced my husbands white sugar habit! The calories are a little more than white sugar, but with a lower glycemic index it doesn't matter. Buy this sugar!

Tastes good!

Posted by Rocklin on May 31, 2013

Kind of coarse and sticks together a bit, but it's delicious! Would buy again.

Good.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Jun 06, 2013

I have switched to coconut sugar, and I like it in coffee and tea. This is good vlue and good quality.