CAD

CA$35.66

CA$46.93

Savings of: CA$11.27 (24% off)

heaven in a bar.

Posted by stephd on Apr 04, 2012

These are so delicious. I love the flavor -- sweet yet savory, with a good chew (but not so jerky-like that it wears out your jaw!) I'd choose these over a grain/soy-based bar ANY day of the week. I do wish they cost a little less so I could eat them more often, but I understand that Tanka is more of a small, artisan company, not a mass-production outfit. Highly recommend these to anybody looking for a natural, low-carb, gluten-free, Paleo-friendly snack.

Good snack bars

Posted by Reviewer1730231 on May 31, 2011

I found these bars to be very tasty and satisfying, but they could really be improved if they had about half as much sugar and a little more sea salt.

ok..

Posted by Reviewer1621299 on Feb 19, 2012

These taste ok. They are good for on the road and you need a protein fix. They are "wet-ish" inside the wrapper, and the cranberry part is squishy in your mouth. This taste is pretty unremarkable. They are pricey too, and I will probably not buy them again.

Wonderful!!

Posted by Reviewer3033844 on Dec 29, 2011

I love jerky, but Tanka Bars are much better than ordinary jerky. They are soft, moist and the cranberries add a touch of sweetness. Just one is all I need for breakfast and I feel satisfied all morning. Iherb has the best prices for them, so I will be a regular customer.

it was different then I expected

Posted by 4808068843841320546 on Nov 19, 2015

I bought a box of the original and spicy and shared with friends. Having grown up eating wild meat hunted and smoked by my grandfather, father, husband and even my sons I was surprised at the amount of processing. I expected the texture to be kind of chunky or a bit smaller ( can't really think of the right word, imagining something like hamburger and chopped raisins pressed and smoked kind of texture) Instead it was ground together into something extremely fine and had a very rubbery texture. So all in all I liked the flavor (a kind of sweet and salty mix) but was not a fan of its bite

Wonderful product

Posted by Reviewer1227426 on Nov 10, 2011

These Tanka bars are terrific. I cary one with me every where I go. Since I am diabetic, these are great for quick nourishment. I highly recommend them.

Yummy travel food!

Posted by Reviewer1873301 on Dec 21, 2011

I eat Tanka bars as a meal or snack. They are gluten and dairy free and make great travel food! My order arrived quickly and in perfect condition. Thank you!

Good Choices.

Posted by Reviewer2441222 on Nov 07, 2011

I participated in the Breast Cancer 3 Day, a 60 mile walk over three days. Because I have a soy allergy I can't always eat the snacks provided on the event. These bars were great, good for energy, soy free and they taste great. I think they will also be great next time I take a backpacking trip.

Delish

Posted by 5665010533898890912 on Jul 23, 2014

Love them, unfortunately not the cheapest snack... But you do pay for quality.

delicious

Posted by Reviewer2503595 on Aug 15, 2014

delicious, handy on the go. wish it were a bit lower in sugar and higher in protein, but it's a fine snack.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »