CAD

CA$7.99

CA$8.46

Savings of: CA$0.48 (6% off)

Great taste and has maca!

Posted by jnewbigging on Jul 16, 2013

I needed some cacao powder so decided to try one with maca and I love it! Great taste. I'll use this in all my future baking projects.

Can cause cancer and birth defects??

Posted by 5341905083284551284 on Mar 31, 2016

I was very excited to try out this product as I´ve been having low energy levels for the past few weeks, but when I opened my iHerb package and started reading the statements on the back of the packaging, I found this tiny little sentence at the bottom of the package stating: "This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm". How come this is not mentioned anywhere on iHerb? I would have never purchased this product had I known this beforehand.

Quality cacao but in a tiny packet

Posted by HonestReviewsHere on Jan 17, 2014

I make myself a hot cacao cup with raw honey every morning and evening to wake myself up and get all the health benefits. Also, since cocoa powder and honey are known to protect your skin, it is noticed my skin has much less irritation from laser hair removal since I started drinking these. My only gripe is, package runs out too fast :)

Nothing special, tastes ok

Posted by Reviewer1199452 on Sep 03, 2014

If you buy it for maca then I recommend getting Health Force Mace instead as this maca will not have any effect on your energy levels. It is not potent enough. If you are buying it for cacao then the taste is quite ordinary. A note to Canadian Customers: do not choose DHL EXPRESS shipping option. DHL will rip you off: you will be paying $14 for Customs clearance even if you order is $20.01. I have no idea why iherb uses them as a carrier.

Tastes good!

Posted by alleyappletree on Oct 20, 2013

Tastes good but I wish the bag was a bit bigger for the price.

Raw cacao

Posted by 4690938629307372678 on Feb 11, 2014

Great taste, im really happy about this