CAD

CA$7.05

CA$8.71

Savings of: CA$1.65 (19% off)

Magic deodorant!

Posted by Reviewer1219900 on Jun 30, 2011

It is a magnificent deodorant which doesn't close pores your skin. It not antiperspirant, that is you will sweat, but will oppositely not smell. This deodorant kills bacteria which breed on a sweating skin. It is necessary to put it on pure slightly damp skin and it will protect you from an unpleasant smell within 24 hours or until you don't take a shower. It is very effective and at the attractive price! If you want protection against a smell of feet and a body, use a deodorant same brand, but in the liquid form (spray). P. S. Pay attention that this deodorant and also firm with a label of blue color is cheaper than the same deodorants with a label of red color though differences between them aren't present. I have learned it from representatives of brand Deodorant Stones, LLC. Different labels use in the different countries, but the goods identical!

Seems great!

Posted by Reviewer1042740 on Aug 16, 2011

I´ve been using this deo-stone in about a week now, and so far I love it! I used to sweat a lot, with a not so good smell. Now I almost don´t sweat, and doesn´t smell at all. So even though I don´t know the long term function, this deo is absolutely recommended!

Surprise, it actually works

Posted by FreeSpiritMe on Dec 27, 2011

We use it in the morning and it lasts all day. Granted, this doesn't stop the sweat, but it does stop the stink, better than my Secret did. And now my body isn't absorbing all those chemicals I used to put on under my arms every day.

works great!

Posted by Reviewer2865669 on Jun 06, 2011

product works great, keeps body odor to minimum even on hot humid days

The smell isn't present

Posted by Reviewer1682482 on Jun 12, 2012

Armpits damp, but aren't present a smell. I also waited for such result. It is natural. If it is necessary if to be absolutely dry, I use other deodorant.

no skin irritation....

Posted by Reviewer2974216 on Dec 22, 2010

ever deodorant i have used has irritated my skin..this is a fantastic product with the power of your 'supermarket' deodorant without the irritation....

Thai Deodorant Stone order

Posted by Reviewer1106947 on Jul 19, 2010

This is a terrific product loved by thousands. Thank you for having it available and please continue to carry it as it has become difficult to find in stores. Ann Canas Los Angeles, CA

Highly recommend!!! Best stuff ever!!! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

Posted by gettingwell on Jul 10, 2013

I no longer stink mid day or even the next day!!! This is a wonderful product you use after washing/showering and you will still perspire, but you won't smell. My teenager has really bad odor (probably all those hormones)and this has made a 100% difference!!! I don't know what the reviewer is talking about when said that this doesn't work; there are 3 of us here to prove it. It's been great for my husband too, who doesn't have the greatest smell after a 12 hr shift. This is great stuff and a great price!!! If you perspire a lot and move your arms a lot back and forth a lot too, you may get a rash though. Maybe that's what the reviewer meant. It works great for me and I'm still using it.

Exellent product)))

Posted by Reviewer1921974 on Aug 13, 2010

Exellent product))) No smells, no sweat, no white stains on dress and armpit

Todo un descubrimiento

Posted by Reviewer2884675 on Jan 20, 2013

Me parece lo mejor que he probado en desodorantes con diferencia. Aguanta todo el día, lo llevamos usando mi marido y yo dos semanas y sigue igual de tamaño. Me parece genial, porque con lo que dura está genial de precio y lo considero ecológico porque al durar tanto tiempo no genera tantos residuos como los otros que duran un mes y hay que tirar el envase. Se lo recomiendo a todo el mundo.