CAD

Seaweed Bath Co., Wildly Natural Seaweed Body Wash, Eucalyptus & Peppermint, 12 fl oz (360 ml)

CA$17.16
CA$17.16
Savings of: CA$0.00 (0% off)
Reviews 5-star

Very nice

Posted by Reviewer2498183 on Mar 22, 2013

As I get older, my skin became drier and it hardened. Although my skin doesn't feel oily at all, my pores are clogged all the time. At first, I used skincare products for oily skin to get rid of blackheads, but it just worsened everything. But once I figured out that 'how much oil it produces' was not the problem i had, it was the dryness that was the core problem, I switched all my skincare products and things started to get better. I used dr. woods tea tree oil cleanser for a while and it fixed my problems about 90%. I still had blackheads but it was not that much at all. I only needed to remove them about once a 2 weeks-very managable. And I decided to give this a try. And viola! No more blackheads - even round my nose area. It's really amazing. Because it doesn't foam much I feel like it is not cleaning well, but it does clean AND soothes well. Like other reviewers said, it makes my skin really smooth, cool, and moisturized. I used to have wrinkles around my upper nose, GONE in just one use. Give it a try. you won't regret it. I wish iherb carries other body washes from seaweed bath Co. I wanna try lavender.

best ever body wash

Posted by 5219788476217161666 on Apr 08, 2015

each time i use this my mood betters, i actaully feel like dancing! not only does my body tingle with well being, cleans well nice a bubbly using it with a hand glove, & my skin feels awesome, so i bought another bottle even before i finished using the 1st one! i actually ordered citrus & lavendar but this one is the best! i have very dry skin but not with this wash!

Super fresh

Posted by Reviewer2918682 on Oct 03, 2012

I use this as a shampoo, really exfoliates the skin and sends blood to surface. The peppermint scent is amazing!