CAD

Softens my heels without a mess

Posted by organic on Aug 03, 2012

I love schlapping this on my heels and putting on socks to cover them every night before I go to sleep and waking up to really soft feet! The design is so wonderful - prevents my hands from getting oily smearing moisturizer on my feet. And the smell is a smoky buttery smell which is rather nice. A really awesome product I wouldn't mind repurchasing.

A nice product that works well.

Posted by 4920839906792723020 on Jan 20, 2014

It goes on smoothly and leaves my feet feeling nice and soft. I also use it on my knees and elbows for some heavy duty moisturizing. It doesn't have the greatest smell, but it isn't horrible and goes away quickly.

Funciona

Posted by 4925339988864446388 on Mar 06, 2014

Manteca de karité en barra con aroma a menta. Muy refrescante, muy hidratante pero tarda mucho en absorber por lo que sólo es apto para ir a dormir. El formato barra multiplica la durabilidad y amortización del producto.

Great idea to easly use.

Posted by 4707045460390892072 on Oct 02, 2014

Great idea to easly use.

Intense smell

Posted by LovelyHoney on Sep 25, 2015

I like this deodorant-like packaging, it is great if you don't want to grease up your hands while moisturising your feet, it's very cool! It gives great moisture and it melts in contact with your skin. The only downside is the smell. It is not bad (like After-Eight chocolate bars), but it is sooo intense and lasts forever!

i like it

Posted by 4772329128476090466 on Nov 16, 2015

nice smell and mosturizing =)

Me gusta mucho para invierno

Posted by rocioes on Sep 01, 2016

Es muy cómoda de aplicar ya que no tienes que pringarte las manos para nada. El olor a cacao se nota bastante y es un olor muy rico. Hidrata estupendamente los pies (que es para lo que yo la uso), y aunque me parece un poco cara es muy buen producto