New To iHerb?

The Tao of Tea, 100% Organic Puer Tea, Topaz Puer, 3.5 oz (100 g)

C$ 10.10

Неплохо.

Posted by Reviewer11741561 on Aug 29, 2012

Пуэр без кофеина. Подобен безалкогольному пиву. Хороший выбор для тех, кто любит пуэр, но имеет проблемы с сердцем или иные противопоказания. Если у Вас подобных проблем нет, то лучше взять настоящий пуэр Puer without caffeine. It is similar to nonalcoholic beer. The good choice for those who loves пуэр, but has heart troubles or other medical contra-indications.

The Tao of Tea, 100% Organic Puer Tea, Topaz Puer, 3.5 oz (100 g)

Posted by FataMorgana on Feb 05, 2012

This tea - one of the most delicious that I tried in my entire life! my love now!

'

Posted by Reviewer1601723 on Nov 01, 2011

not is bad

Good quality tea

Posted by rabbid-1nside on Jun 29, 2013

I ordered this product because of all these talks about puer going around my friends and acquaintances. Mmm, not sure I got what I expected, but in whole the tea is rather good, and you can infuse it a couple of times for sure 'cause it's really strong. And as I said in another review, the tin is a masterpiece.

I like it.

Posted by 5158334100972308648 on May 24, 2014

I like this tea, it does have a special flavour, but it is not as bad as I first imagined it.