The Tao of Tea, Organic Bai Mudan White Tea, White Peony, 2 oz (57 g)

C$ 9.92

Best white tea I've tried

Posted by Umbridge From Australia on Jul 11, 2012

I've heard wonderful things about white tea, but here most of our white teas aren't loose leaf so I haven't been very impressed. This is excellent. It has a subtle flavour, isn't heavy on the tannins, and a faint floral aroma. I don't know how else to describe it, except that it tastes elegant. It doesn't need milk or sugar, and is perfect as is!

Excellent White Tea to the Connoisseur

Posted by Reviewer1463803 From California on Nov 08, 2013

I am an avid tea drinker and quite a snob when it comes to the green tea varieties. This tea is subtle and delicate just like a white tea should be. It is also truly low on the caffeine content (which sometimes is not always the case with certain brands of white tea depending on how overly processed it is.) I highly recommend this tea and would buy it all the time if it weren't too expensive for my price range.

Looks Very Good

Posted by 5381377404839896383 on Oct 28, 2013

I bought this tea to make Kombucha, The leaves are full sized and look so freshly dried if there is such a thing. I'm still awaiting the finished brew. I did find a piece of plastic string in the packet though.... Not sure what that was...

beaty can with ugly grass inside

Posted by 5223778067493670035 on Nov 10, 2012

A really perfect can. But the tea inside has no smell and taste at all. Do not advise to my enemies.

I will not buying this brand anymore

Posted by Reviewer1357189 on Mar 10, 2014

Not a good tea and not value for money