New To iHerb?

To Go Brands, Green Tea Energy Fusion, Honey • Lemon Flavor, 24 Packets, 5.3 oz (151 g)

C$ 28.69

GREEN TEA RULES

Posted by Reviewer3343205 on Sep 01, 2009

IN MY HOUSEHOLD, GREEN TEA RULES--LOVE THE HONEY LEMON FLAVOR AND THE COST IS SO MUCH LESS THAN OTHER STORES WHERE I HAVE FOUND THIS. MIND OVER MATTER OR MATTER OVER MIND--I DON'T REALLY KNOW BUT I SEEM TO HAVE MORE ENERGY. IF YOU HAVEN'T CHECKED THE HEATH BENEFITS OF GREEN TEA, PLEASE DO AN ONLINE SEARCH AND SEE FOR YOURSELF THE HEALTH ADVANTAGES OF GREEN TEA.

Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer3354666 on Feb 10, 2010

I drink 2 packets daily and it really helps boost my energy level.

green on the go

Posted by Reviewer2979770 on Oct 13, 2010

nice flavor, great for flavoring city water when I walk

energy to spare

Posted by Reviewer2549798 on Jul 25, 2014

My last HDL(good) cholesterol measured 135. I use 1 packet every day. Usually, I mix it half/half with some healthy herbal iced tea or green tea. All those antioxidants just keep adding up and killing off the nasties. It's a bit sweet alone, and the weight loss is good. I maintain very easily. Do not drink in the evening.