CAD

Delicious sweet licorice taste

Posted by PurplePegasus on Apr 05, 2012

I love this tea. I'm currently doing a liver cleanse as all my symptoms indicate liver problems (possibly fatty liver caused by the steroid medication I was on 4 years ago). I drink two large bowls of this tea per day, plus a few other teas and tinctures. Unlike green tea, this one can be steeped for 5 minutes and does not give a bitter taste at all. I prefer to steep my teas in very hot water for 1 to 3 min. After that, it is said that most herbs release toxins and even carcinogens from overcooking the herb. I'm not sure how that works but this info has been invaluable to me as I do find as a rule that the taste becomes unpalatable when herbs are steeped longer duration. This tea promotes gentle detox however the side effects from a deep liver cleanse are extreme for me. Currently taking a 4 day break from detoxing and will start again for another round. My mind and body became impaired, listless, depressed and apathetic. Everyone is different, but if this means I'll be healed and normal again afterwards then it's worth it. For those who are going thru similar symptoms: yesterday when I was mentally at my worst, I found my bottle of activated charcoal and took one cap and 1 hour later my mind was restored to peace and my body was finally able to rest. (I have not been able to sleep more than 4-6 hours every other night while doing the cleanse). I hope this helps someone out there, it gets better.

Good!

Posted by Reviewer1191253 on Jul 18, 2010

It has been a very good experience with the use of this product. It has improved my complexion tremendously and aid in my indigestion.

Herbal detox tea

Posted by 4980550924813984198 on Aug 18, 2012

The Detox tea is effective and has a quite distinctive taste and flavour.

Most preferred

Posted by Reviewer2549798 on Sep 30, 2013

When it comes to serious detox, EveryDay Detox is preferred even over Yogi. EveryDay contains a little something extra which really does the trick. I usually let the tea bag in the cup while I drink.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer1382153 on Apr 26, 2010

Can tolerate the taste and it seems to help with my energy level.

nice

Posted by Reviewer1462140 on Apr 21, 2016

one of my favorites

Lo incluiré en todas mis compras

Posted by 5306993213180766318 on Jun 26, 2016

Me encantó este té herbal, además he notado que ayuda con la retención de líquido y digestión, me gustó mucho el efecto que produce en mi.

love it

Posted by stellaau on Mar 02, 2014

Love this tea. I take it daily to tone and calm my body. Love the inspirational messages with every tea bag!

Nice

Posted by Trulyislander on Aug 14, 2012

This is probably my 6th or 7th purchase. Love the tea. Need some getting used to initially as the smell is quite strong but grew to like it.

Second time buying it.