CAD

CA$5.61

CA$6.51

Savings of: CA$0.90 (14% off)

great product

Posted by Reviewer1514474 on Jul 24, 2009

I have lost weight after using this product for about 2 months if you mix it with lemon juice just a cap full it makes a big difference. I drink only one cup after a meal and one before I go to bed at night so in the morning it helps eleminate waste faster. with diet and a moderate work out you can really lose alot of weight. and drink plenty of water.

Power tea

Posted by Reviewer3277234 on Aug 26, 2009

This tea is awesome, it purges, clears, cleanses and best of all, leaves you feeling light and happy. Take this tea after a heavy dinner, you will get the load AND guilt off you the very next day.

Great product but be careful

Posted by 5315611613761516956 on Jun 22, 2014

I bought this product as I am not a regular mover and feel heavy and sluggish. Decided to try this product out so as to see if it works. Must say this is a mild and pleasant tasting tea. I drank a cup each day for 3 consecutive days. The second day, I had a movement with no cramping but felt totally natural. Drank for the 3rd day and it was 4 runs with mild cramping. This tea is strong and not for those with sensitive systems. I will continue to use this tea occasionally to fix my system but I am not going beyond 3 days consecutively as it is the max I can take based on this trial.

great

Posted by 4829971529498695874 on Jul 02, 2013

loved this! i had feared that the taste would be somewhat medicine-y, but not at all. the flavor is very soothing and tastes much better than your average green tea. i gave some to a friend who's been suffering from years of constipation and this sorted it out instantly. but it seems the body tends to adjust itself and grow immune over time; the effects aren't as great after a prolonged period of intake, so i think this tea should be taken periodically for maximum results

You do move...

Posted by Reviewer1059618 on Feb 24, 2009

I don't think I have lost any weight, however, it does make you GO!!

Very effective laxative!

Posted by 5188760584065425006 on Jun 22, 2015

This is the second time I order this product, I'm really happy with it. If taken before bedtime it makes you visit the bathroom the next morning. No side effects, I can't be more satisfied!!I have always some teabags with me when I am travelling, it always helps!

gentle & effective!

Posted by 5575948397916528601 on Oct 25, 2015

Works with no cramping or urgency! One of the best senna teas ever tried!

Does its job

Posted by Reviewer1841961 on Jul 03, 2008

Good stuff.

Finally A Tea I Like!

Posted by Reviewer2707629 on Jul 22, 2012

I am not a tea fan so I was hesitant to try this, but I am glad I did! It tastes good warm or cold! I used it for 6 days the first time, now I drink it about 2-3 nights a week. It has helped with bloating and constipation a ton!

works

Posted by 5061411838968749330 on Apr 26, 2014

produces bowel movement. but it is strong. not for the weak.