CAD

CA$13.09

CA$23.36

Savings of: CA$10.27 (44% off)

Great for avoiding bruising

Posted by Reviewer1521648 on Oct 15, 2013

These CITRUS bioflav's strengthen capillaries. I bruise easily when I forget to take 1-2 every day or even every other day.

Aids in vitamin C absorption

Posted by philosophicalcat on Oct 10, 2010

I take this in addition to vitamin C tablets (1000 mg each time). Before I started doing that, high doses of Vitamin C over time (even containing the relevent flavonoids to aid absorption) resulted in bleeding gums and bruising, which are signs of lack of vitamin C! That condition cleared up when I added bioflavonoids to my daily regimen.

Combine with vitamin C

Posted by Reviewer1631849 on Jul 23, 2013

I take this in conjunction with vitamin C crystals. Citrus bioflavonoids really helps in the vitamin C absorption. Great for skin and overall well-being! If this review was helpful to you please click "YES" below. See more reviews on my profile!

too strong

Posted by Reviewer1350306 on Feb 25, 2011

These were a little strong for me. I had to break the capsule in half. I know these are so important but the gave me a little gas.

Good for Hemmy's

Posted by Reviewer1282693 on Jun 17, 2011

Take enough of these and they will shrink your roid's.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2204237 on Apr 02, 2012

My doctor recommended this to strengthen ocular ligaments after my second PVD.

Good Value

Posted by Reviewer2036832 on Dec 03, 2009

My husband has taken bioflavonoids for years to keep macular degeneration at bay - it was on recommendation from an old homeopath - so far, so good - and it has been 25 years at least. Twinlab is a really good value

Glad to have found just bioflavonoids without any other stuf

Posted by Reviewer2209872 on Apr 04, 2008

These are great, the only thing I wish as it was in a powder so you could just mix it with the Sodium Ascorbate and control the amount better. However, this is one of the only brands I could find that was merely bioflavonoids without already having vitamin C with it.

Vitamin C with Bioflavanoids

Posted by Reviewer1809494 on Nov 27, 2009

This product was recomended to me by my midwife, to prevent that my water brakes before expected (7cm.). I've been taking one daily.

Citrus Bioflavonoids Complex

Posted by Reviewer2144919 on Sep 18, 2010

This is for my father's gums problem, taking vitamin c to makes a great combination.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »