CAD

CA$23.87

CA$42.47

Savings of: CA$18.60 (44% off)

Soothing and calming

Posted by Reviewer1971676 on Feb 19, 2009

I take this product once in the morning and the evening. The inositol helps the brain fire it's electrical impulses evenly, and thus cutting down on anxiety. The gaba soothes the brain where anxiety it housed. And I don't know what the B3 does, but I'm sure it is good, because the rest of these types of products are wonderful. I am not using any meds because of their side effects, and this takes their place. Thank you Twin Lab for great products...keep it up!

Gaba

Posted by Reviewer1073552 on Nov 23, 2009

Wow!! Tremendous help with anxiety!!

Awesome for anxiety/blushing

Posted by Reviewer2052860 on Sep 14, 2007

This has helped me immensely with social anxiety and blushing - including blotches that extend down my chest (a form of extreme blushing). I take two tabs before meetings or social events - no sedated feeling - just calm. I added this to my St. John's wort and multivitamin/mineral regime.

Mr Christopher Disney

Posted by Reviewer2588008 on Jan 12, 2009

This product has aided in the conversion of fat to muscle and improved the quality of sleep

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer2324495 on Aug 15, 2008

as always, a great product - top of the line - and just as reliable service from iHerb! I get great sleep when I take it before bed - refreshed and not groggy when I awake.

Excellent product!!

Posted by Reviewer1660849 on Jul 08, 2009

Do the research, and then find all these great, natural products at iherb that take the place of prescription drugs with huge risk factors and sometimes deadly side effects!! I take this product to sharpen focus, memory and alleviate stress and depression. It's great, feels totally natural, and no side effects!!

Twinlab, GABA-Plus with Inositol & Niacinamide, 100 capsules

Posted by Reviewer2910283 on Oct 15, 2008

Excellent product for anxiety -probably the best on the market.

Works great for sleep

Posted by Reviewer2924494 on Apr 25, 2011

Really helps my child fall asleep, and stay asleep for the night. At times, he may need two capsules. He really appreciates the capsule size, as the tablet size is large, and difficult to swallow. Great product.

Good price and effective

Posted by Reviewer3137101 on Oct 01, 2009

I have insomnia which is worsened by anxiety - It seems to help my insomnia. Good rating for iHerb : excellent service. Thanks.

Gaba-plus with inositol & niacinamide

Posted by Reviewer1349295 on Jun 13, 2011

Excellent product, helps with anxiety and panic attacks, this is one of the best product out of three what I tried.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »