Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Twinlab, Na-PCA with Aloe Vera, For Face and Body, 8 fl oz (237 ml)

C$ 6.81

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Changed formula?

Posted by 5356871390337071752 on Jun 05, 2013

I've been buying this since 2008, but this time around the packaging ooked different, and my skin desn't feel as smooth when using it. I don't know what happened, or if they changed anything. It's still good, but I thought it was better before. *update* Ok, so I found out what happened:( They added phenoxyethanol and ethylhexylglycerine which is even warned about by the FDA. Won't be buying again. In so bummed:(

OMG they went and changed the ingredients with the new packaging

Posted by Reviewer3158469 on May 17, 2014

A product that my entire family and close friends used for years, and now they changed the ingredients along with the new packaging. The original ingredients started with Pure Aloe Vera gel, and had only 3 more ingredients, including na-pca. The new packaging now lists many more ingredients including phenoxyethanol, which is considered toxic in makeup and skin applications. Well, Unless TwinLab switches back to the original ingredients many people, from my group of family and friends will no longer be using this product. Very sad.

This helps soothe itching and dry skin

Posted by dorkieboo on Apr 12, 2014

I have mild eczema around my neck area and this stopped the itching in no time. I also use this as a facial moisturizer.

Refreshing and hydrating for oily skin types

Posted by filmoyster on Aug 21, 2012

This is a great spritz for body and face after a shower and before putting on body lotion, if you need. It is soothing on hot skin after sun exposure or exercise as well. I find it to be good insurance against long term sun exposure and a moisturizing solution for days when my skin is a bit too oily for lotion.

Best tonic

Posted by 4695188472569646487 on Jul 24, 2013

I always trust Twinlab products. I use this morning and evneng after my skin cleanser and before cream. Very hydrates my skin and this is best tonic I ever tried. Price is great. Love Twnlab and ofcourse IHerb.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »