CAD

Changed formula?

Posted by 5356871390337071752 on Jun 05, 2013

I've been buying this since 2008, but this time around the packaging ooked different, and my skin desn't feel as smooth when using it. I don't know what happened, or if they changed anything. It's still good, but I thought it was better before. *update* Ok, so I found out what happened:( They added phenoxyethanol and ethylhexylglycerine which is even warned about by the FDA. Won't be buying again. In so bummed:(

OMG they went and changed the ingredients with the new packaging

Posted by Reviewer3158469 on May 17, 2014

A product that my entire family and close friends used for years, and now they changed the ingredients along with the new packaging. The original ingredients started with Pure Aloe Vera gel, and had only 3 more ingredients, including na-pca. The new packaging now lists many more ingredients including phenoxyethanol, which is considered toxic in makeup and skin applications. Well, Unless TwinLab switches back to the original ingredients many people, from my group of family and friends will no longer be using this product. Very sad.

Refreshing and hydrating for oily skin types

Posted by filmoyster on Aug 21, 2012

This is a great spritz for body and face after a shower and before putting on body lotion, if you need. It is soothing on hot skin after sun exposure or exercise as well. I find it to be good insurance against long term sun exposure and a moisturizing solution for days when my skin is a bit too oily for lotion.

This helps soothe itching and dry skin

Posted by dorkieboo on Apr 12, 2014

I have mild eczema around my neck area and this stopped the itching in no time. I also use this as a facial moisturizer.

Best tonic

Posted by 4695188472569646487 on Jul 24, 2013

I always trust Twinlab products. I use this morning and evneng after my skin cleanser and before cream. Very hydrates my skin and this is best tonic I ever tried. Price is great. Love Twnlab and ofcourse IHerb.

Five stars

Posted by 5054863976796462294 on Sep 26, 2013

It's really work for my body when i feel my skin dry i just spray i love it so much

Not so great

Posted by Reviewer2145806 on Aug 14, 2012

Unfortunately no noticable change in the level of moisture in my skin. Will finish the bottle and hope for the best

Excellent Product

Posted by 5095147985930352070 on Dec 01, 2016

I have been using this product for at least 30 years. Also the one without Alo Vera. I prefer this one because of the effects of Alo Vera. I apply this product to my dried feet, hands and face daily and to my hair after I wash it to restore natural humidity. This is the first time I purchase this product from iHerb since my health food store told me it was discontinued. They gave me the impression Twin Labs, the makers of this product was going out of business. I think the store chose not to order it any more, for whatever reason. I'm very glad iHerb is caring this product and I will order it again when I need more.

Staple in our home

Posted by Reviewer1433152 on Nov 16, 2013

We use this for alot of tasks. I set my mineral makeup with it, my daughters spray it on after a bath and my husband uses it after shaving. Everyone loves it and the aloe vera is great after sun exposure

Same ingredients used for years!

Posted by Reviewer1589200 on Mar 20, 2015

I'm seeing these reviews saying how awful it is TwinLab has added two new ingredients. I buy anything I love in bulk, because I'm afraid they're going to change the ingredients or drop the product. I grabbed my last bottle, purchased 3 years ago, and same ingredients. TwinLab says they removed the parabens, which many don't want, there isn't a consensus on whether parabens are safe. They replaced them with these ingredients, essentially antimicrobial, "3 years ago". They highly are regulated as to percentage allowed in skin care products. I've never had a problem. I love this stuff. Yes, there is warning against 'too much' ethylhexylglycerin in a product, but I still trust TwinLab, and have been using this product for at least 15 years. I never had itching problems as is a mentioned possible side effect.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »