CAD

CA$29.06

CA$37.82

Savings of: CA$8.76 (23% off)

Mmmmm...

Posted by earthwalker on Jun 27, 2012

This luxuriant, soothing eye cream is part my daily self-care routine. I'm recovering from chemical sensitivities so there are few skin care products that meet my scrupulous standards...this is one of them. As my sensitivities improve, I find I can tolerate products with plant materials in them again. This is a real treat and I use it around my eyes after every shower. Highly recommended!

light weight

Posted by Reviewer1689110 on Aug 12, 2012

Non greasy, light-weight eye cream. No fragrance added which is a big plus for eye product. Good for morning/summer but I'll find other richer eye cream for night/winter.

medium cream

Posted by 4870621158508221057 on Dec 02, 2013

The cream is light, non greasy and scentless. It does moisten the skin area around the eye with only a tiny amount and spreads easly. But it does nothing more. There has'nt been the slightest improvement with the wrinkle appearance. Having said that I know that there is no eye cream in the world that can undo wrinkles. So, in all, a reasonable natural eye cream with a very good price.

Gentle, not irritating for the eye area

Posted by filmoyster on Sep 29, 2011

Most eye creams bother my eyes, this one does not and is effective. It absorbs well and my eye area looks smoother just after a few weeks.

Oh, I like this a lot :)

Posted by Reviewer1109752 on Dec 15, 2011

If I have very tired eyes, I think this helps me to look less tired :) I like the smell of roses :D

best eye cream

Posted by Reviewer2454702 on Mar 23, 2012

reduces puffiness, doesn't irritate eyes

Nice and gentle

Posted by 5541963313422585309 on Apr 12, 2014

Nice and gentle cream for the sensitive eye area. Weleda is great!

It's a great stuff!

Posted by 4919747137966585480 on May 11, 2014

My eyes look better in the morning :) It reduces puffiness, btw.

Nice.

Posted by 4740220468689981022 on Jul 20, 2013

It actually is a very smoothing eye cream. Doesn't burn or irritate my eyes like some other creams do.

Use in am & pm

Posted by 4884539226729456235 on Sep 16, 2013

This product has helped with the dark circles I have under my eyes each morning- I would recommend it.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »