CAD

CA$6.88

CA$7.70

Savings of: CA$0.82 (11% off)

พอได้อยู่

Posted by 4876028931266023216 on Mar 07, 2016

ไม่ดี ไม่แย่ ถ้าคิดว่าใช้แทนน้ำตาลทรายเพื่อสุขภาพก็โอเคอยู่ครับ อย่าลืมรหัสส่วนลด วีทีดีหนึ่งเจ็ดเก้านะครับ ตอนซื้อครับแรก ขอบคุณ

Bugs

Posted by 4657097200920490108 on Feb 20, 2016

There were little bugs in the coconut sugar. I thought they might be little bits of coconut but one day they floated all the way up to the surface in my tea and I was greatly confused. I took one out and put it in a piece of tissue to see what it was by shining my flashlight on it. Then I saw that it was actually a little bug with legs on it. I checked the others that floated up in my tea and sure enough, they had legs on them meanin that they were bugs. I'll never order this product again.

nice flavour

Posted by 4905706094704051308 on Dec 13, 2015

will buy again

Great taste!

Posted by 5425483509224757150 on Sep 17, 2014

Will buy again! Really great taste and a nice price. Here in Sweden its really expensive.

The taste is perfect!

Posted by Rocklin on Apr 20, 2014

It does taste like caramel sugar, perfectly sweet with a smooth texture. I'll purchase this again. Yum! Almost forgot to mention why I use this: It's extremely low in fructose/glucose and still contains its nutrients -- unlike white sugar, and it's organic.

Coconut Palm Sugar

Posted by 4615952919791145735 on Apr 10, 2014

Great tasting very versatile I want to be able to buy a bigger bag.

Great sugar substitute !

Posted by 4663035777851707580 on Mar 13, 2014

Really great with oatmeal and coffee.

Nice Coconut Palm Sugar

Posted by MarieMR on Mar 09, 2014

I prefer coconut sugar and is better for you than cane sugar or fructose or agavae . It is very sweet so only need 1/2 a teaspoon in my cuppa. Most brands I have tried are very similar so they all are good as long as they are organic I am happy. Thank iherb for great customer service and deliver!

Lovely!

Posted by 4987810012945287321 on Mar 02, 2014

Delicious and good price

Very nutritious, but the smell is very strong

Posted by 4709486082225935095 on Nov 18, 2013

used this one to brew my water kefir grains and they grew actively. Some of them are very BIG too! But the taste of the water kefir is so strong that I need to mix it with fruit smoothies.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »