CAD

CA$12.80

CA$20.50

Savings of: CA$7.70 (38% off)

Perfect for caramel in chocolate

Posted by Reviewer1654704 on Feb 14, 2011

I used it for the caramel sauce in the chocolate and it gave great taste :-)

Love the toffe taste

Posted by tinatherese on Sep 27, 2011

Really nice in natural yoghurt, the kids love it too... I put 2 drops in their water bottle and it makes them drink lots of water!!

god

Posted by 5106584104797104015 on Feb 24, 2013

gir god aroma

Nice toffee smell. Awesome!

Posted by Sweetx-Shorty on Oct 22, 2013

All the flavour. minus the calories! You wouldn't even miss the taste of real toffee. Item arrived well packed and wrapped. Thus feel free to order without fear of breakage. (: HURRY AND ADD TO CART THIS AMAZING PRODUCT NOW!

Recommended!

Posted by SillaVanilla on Aug 29, 2013

Delicious toffee flavor! I use 2-3 drops in a large cup of coffee, and it gives a nice taste of toffee/caramel. If I use more drops I think it starts to taste a bit artificial, but with the "right" amount of drops you shouldn't expect the flavor to be bursting. Finding the balance between too much and too little can be tricky at first, but just think about all the calories and sugar you can avoid every day!

Wisdom Natural, Sweet Drops, Liquid Stevia Sweetener, English Toffee, 2 fl oz (60 ml)

Posted by 4632625481785164648 on Aug 22, 2013

I love to put this into unsweetened almond milk, which tastes soooo good!! I've never used this drinking coffee but let me try someday.

Good in coffee with Peppermint!

Posted by Reviewer2136388 on Jul 23, 2014

Great in coffee with Peppermint!

OK

Posted by Reviewer2541215 on Mar 10, 2011

This still tastes fake to me but I guess it is one of the better ones.

Compared NuNaturals to Wisdom Natural

Posted by Reviewer3315135 on Jan 01, 2011

I was really hoping that the Wisdom Natural English Toffee would be a good 2nd choice to NuNaturals Vanilla. First, it did not taste like English Toffee and was not as sweet as NuNaturals. Like the price not the product.

Very fake flavour

Posted by Reviewer1844165 on Oct 31, 2011

If you are used to eating a lot of processed food I think this would be quite enjoyable. I found it to be sickly sweet and now even the smell of it makes me gag, so needless to say won't be buying again.