CAD

CA$12.20

CA$18.98

Savings of: CA$6.77 (36% off)

Tastes fantastic

Posted by Reviewer1586534 on Feb 07, 2015

This goes great in coffee and in some other cooking.

Great taste!

Posted by 5296858191700165660 on Dec 11, 2014

I use this in my coffee with oatmilk every day, but also in tea and baking. Has a great caramel sugary tastes that goes with every thing. I often sweeten my plain soya yoghurt with this and add banana, coconut flakes, cinnemon and so on. Great in smoothies as well!

Yuck

Posted by 4649354297620348453 on Dec 10, 2014

Fake taste. Horrible after taste. Waste of money.

Yum!!!

Posted by Reviewer2627454 on Nov 02, 2014

I'm not a stevia fan...bought this for someone else. She says she loves the strong, bold taste of English Toffee. Adds a nice kick to coffee and loves the luscious smell...

n

Posted by 5156790524717695201 on Oct 21, 2014

very good! can be used in a lot of thing. very good in pancakes

Tastes like candy

Posted by 5433629543707912661 on Oct 15, 2014

Also a favorite flavor <3 <3 such a candy taste

long names will lead to more mistakes

Posted by 4811186222652974848 on Oct 12, 2014

I wanted to get Wisdom Natural, SweetLeaf, Liquid Stevia, Sweet Drops Sweetener,not flavoured. Instead I ordered toffee - from all flavours only one I loathe :( But I don't take all blame on me, as all this long names will just make confusion [con]... As flavours are not highlighted, so after researching website for an hour, I ordered Wisdom Natural, SweetLeaf, Liquid Stevia, Sweet Drops Sweetener,Wisdom Natural, SweetLeaf, Liquid Stevia, Sweet Drops Sweetener,Wisdom Natural Toffee SweetLeaf, Liquid Stevia, Sweet Drops Sweetener, without noticing it is wrong one. Why low rating for a good product? Because I normally look at low scores first, and If someone is going to stumble upon this comment maybe is going to be more aware of this weakness during ordering.

Alright

Posted by 5065353057016861839 on Oct 03, 2014

Not really the best for my taste.

Ok

Posted by Reviewer2948708 on Sep 13, 2014

Ok as a sweetener, but I'm not too keen on the toffee taste. Really unpleasant and bitter if you use too much, ok if you only add a few drops.

Really good with hot drinks

Posted by Reviewer2870084 on Sep 01, 2014

Ive tried different brands and forms of stevia and this brand is the best, vanilla cream and also english toffee tastes are really good and enough strong so u dont have to empty the bottle right away. No funny after taste. It tastes good with coffee, hot chocolate, also nice with plain yoghurt etc. One bottle lasts us maybe about 3 weeks but we use it all the time.