CAD

CA$12.92

CA$20.70

Savings of: CA$7.78 (38% off)

good

Posted by Reviewer2968963 on Apr 24, 2011

slightly more raspberries than choco. but overall good.

Yum!

Posted by Reviewer3032965 on Jun 14, 2010

I put this in raspberry herbal tea and it gives it a special chocolate taste!

Great for brownies!

Posted by Reviewer2442778 on Jul 15, 2011

I'm sugar free so Stevia sweeteners are a blessing. This is great added to coffee, plain coconut yogurt, plain almond milk & so on.

Nice for a change

Posted by Reviewer2219495 on May 26, 2011

I tried this in a protein shake and it was actually quite good. Not a lot of chocolate flavour, but definitly a nice flavour overall. I'm going to try it in my home-made raw chocolate soon, and I'm hoping that it'll work.

It's ok.

Posted by Reviewer1266914 on Apr 12, 2012

Not too crazy about this one.

chocolate raspberry stevia

Posted by Reviewer1238656 on Aug 25, 2010

don't know if i like this flavor so much compared to others but timely shipping from this company

Nice taste

Posted by Reviewer1146209 on Oct 21, 2011

Gives whatever you put it into nice taste of chocolate and rasberry... obviously ;-)

LOVE IT!

Posted by Reviewer1877514 on Sep 22, 2010

My favorite flavor thus far. Makes my coffee taste like something decadent out of Starbucks...definately going to buy more.

Amazing!!

Posted by 5402193920779950308 on Mar 12, 2015

this specific flavour i like but was not one of my favourites but in general these little guys are just amazing!! so so so worth buying!! really a life saver:) add colour to my life and sweetness to my world:) everyone i have intoduced to this product falls in love and becomes tottaly addicted! most of their flavours are amazing i have tried all of them and appart from lemon and watermelon(which was not awful but not amazing) i LOVE LOVE LOVE them all!!

Good to Have

Posted by Reviewer2129396 on May 31, 2011

This one tastes fabulous in plain yogurt! A wonderful dessert when mixed with berries and almonds as well. I however do not like it in my coffee or any other item so again this is a flavor that is good to have around for variety but not a staple