CAD

CA$12.69

CA$20.32

Savings of: CA$7.63 (38% off)

Nice added to milk but chocoalte best in my opinion

Posted by Reviewer2296204 on Nov 22, 2010

Quite nice to use in milk, although not as nice as the chocolate flavour and doesnt taste as strong to me.

Good to Have

Posted by Reviewer2129396 on May 31, 2011

This one tastes fabulous in plain yogurt! A wonderful dessert when mixed with berries and almonds as well. I however do not like it in my coffee or any other item so again this is a flavor that is good to have around for variety but not a staple

Ok, a bit too interesting flavor

Posted by CurbAnxiety on Jun 20, 2011

Quite nice, very unique and interesting flavor. Have to get used to this first, though.

Stevia

Posted by Reviewer2191403 on Nov 22, 2011

i like it very much

A little strange

Posted by khi-73 on Sep 13, 2012

This one is kinda strange. I've found out it works great in chocolatecake tho!

sweeters......

Posted by JazzyUmmS on Jun 16, 2012

Well not good in large quantity but nice for desserts and things!!

Amazing!!

Posted by 5402193920779950308 on Mar 12, 2015

this specific flavour i like but was not one of my favourites but in general these little guys are just amazing!! so so so worth buying!! really a life saver:) add colour to my life and sweetness to my world:) everyone i have intoduced to this product falls in love and becomes tottaly addicted! most of their flavours are amazing i have tried all of them and appart from lemon and watermelon(which was not awful but not amazing) i LOVE LOVE LOVE them all!!

It's ok

Posted by AJE905 on Oct 18, 2011

The flavor isn't strong and I think it is alcohol based. It's decent but not as chocolatey or rasberry-y as I hoped.

Bitter:(

Posted by Reviewer1780698 on Apr 20, 2012

I was so excited about the variety of flavors Sweet Leaf has to offer, and ordered 5 different flavors including this one. All of them are not sweet enough - I'd say the taste is more like luscious, and when you add some more it turns to real bitter. NuNaturals stevia is limited in flavors, but tastes so much better.

저는 별로에요

Posted by Reviewer2503833 on May 08, 2012

오....이건 아니에요.....향은 둘째치고 입천장에 들러붙는 듯한 싸구려 단맛입니다. 액체타입이라 샀는데 정말 별로에요. 취향에 따라 다르다고 생각합니다만..