CAD

CA$12.23

CA$19.01

Savings of: CA$6.78 (36% off)

good

Posted by 4869953349774650744 on Apr 22, 2016

Good

A must-have!

Posted by 5605975844288518311 on Feb 19, 2016

I use this in EVERYTHING i want sweet. Coffee, yoghurt, baking etc. A must have! Wish it wasn't so pricey, but i do think it is worth the money. Very concentrated, so a few drops goes a long way.

GOOD BY THE DROP

Posted by Reviewer3267914 on Feb 18, 2016

WORKS FOR US

Great taste!

Posted by 5532030074393160616 on Feb 16, 2016

Gives the perfect caramel touch to my oatmeal. I think the taste is very close to "real"

Great flavour but does have after taste

Posted by southerninlaw on Feb 07, 2016

The flavour of this product is great, but be sure to use it sparingly as it does have a little bit of an aftertaste. As with any stevia product, you've got to find what works for you!

Hidden costs

Posted by 4889762086352407957 on Dec 16, 2015

This company choose not to pay the vat and duty fees. This is added to your bill on arrival. It should state vat not included??? It does not even inform you at check out or whilst choosing shipping??? And then they refuse returns saying postage will be charged for returns if you refuse to except these hidden costs. So they make even more money by selling the very items you have paid for. I only bought bulk as there was a misleading offer. 4 for £24.28 this was not the case. It was 4 of the sand flavour. So that price was not added at checkout. I decided as it was still a cheaper price I would continue. It would have been cheaper to buy one bottle at a time back here and have a smaller bill more often. They are very in helpful with this situation. I have been totally miss lead by this company and will never buy from them again. I'm so upset as I cannot afford the extra as a single mum on benefit so will never receive my items😔

pricy drops, but good though...a tittel bitter taste..but not if you make some with chocolate=)

Posted by 5325102487513732514 on May 21, 2015

It takes a vile to get use to the taste. But great product. Can abosolutely recomend it to everyone who want a healthier lifestyle=) Good work Iherb!=)I would love to make homade candy and cakes for my friends and family;) great choice for those that have diabetes=D

YUM

Posted by 4871504626296049853 on May 07, 2015

I purchased better stevia French Vanilla and also Dark Chocolate and this product all at the same time. However this one it my favourite, nice a sweet great in my oats or on wheatbix mixed with hot water.

Amazing!!

Posted by 5402193920779950308 on Mar 12, 2015

These little guys are just amazing!! so so so worth buying!! really a life saver:) add colour to my life and sweetness to my world:) everyone i have intoduced to this product falls in love and becomes tottaly addicted! most of their flavours are amazing i have tried all of them and appart from lemon and watermelon(which was not awful but not amazing) i LOVE LOVE LOVE them all!!

Great taste!

Posted by Freddieboi on Feb 11, 2015

Wisdom Natural are the masters when it comes to stevia