CAD

CA$12.83

CA$20.55

Savings of: CA$7.72 (38% off)

Very good!

Posted by Reviewer1455233 on Jun 09, 2012

Tastes very good. No bitter aftertaste. Use it mainly in homemade caffe latte and ice coffee.

So real

Posted by Reviewer3325343 on Mar 09, 2010

Vanilla Creme used to be my favourite but after trying English Toffee, which is so real, this beats all the others hands down. I put it in everything - milk, yogurt, hot drinks and I love the taste as it doesn't taste "artificial".

makes bad coffee good

Posted by Reviewer2316909 on Sep 21, 2010

we use this in our coffee instead of buying the more expensive flavored coffees.

Thank God for Stevia!

Posted by Reviewer2696254 on Apr 27, 2009

What a delicious and decadent sweet treat. I use it in my tea, my oatmeal, my plain nonfat yogurt, my fat free cottage cheese...what a delight. Highly recommend Seller - fast shipping, great job!

my new favorite

Posted by Reviewer1309237 on Apr 10, 2009

sweet, not bitter. a real treat. Love the toffee flavor A LOT

so yummy :~)

Posted by 5576379294391238602 on Sep 28, 2016

Yes! THANK YOU! This smells like maple syrup. This tastes like maple syrup. Perfect formula ! If you are tossing up which flavour of stevia herb to get, choose this one ! I've had the coconut one...it has a strange unnatural bitter after taste about it. This one does not have that. Where I live this herb drops are twenty dollars ~ it is so nice to be able to buy them on here where they are affordable. thank you kindly !

Game changer!!

Posted by 5071543092489562783 on Aug 03, 2016

These little drops have honestly changed my smoothie game to a whole new level haha! Only a few drops gives my smoothie a rich toffee flavour and sweeter aftertaste! These drops are by far my favourite and also taste amazing in tea & cereal. I make a big smoothie with 10 medjools dates, 1-2 frozen bananas, 1 tbsp of PB2 powder, water + almond milk & few drops of this = The most amazing smoothie ever 😍 can't get enough of sweet leaf drops and now I'm getting all the other flavours too! Highly recommend πŸ‘ŒπŸΌπŸ‘ŒπŸΌ

god

Posted by 5106584104797104015 on Feb 24, 2013

gir god aroma

Nice toffee smell. Awesome!

Posted by Sweetx-Shorty on Oct 22, 2013

All the flavour. minus the calories! You wouldn't even miss the taste of real toffee. Item arrived well packed and wrapped. Thus feel free to order without fear of breakage. (: HURRY AND ADD TO CART THIS AMAZING PRODUCT NOW!

Good in coffee with Peppermint!

Posted by Reviewer2136388 on Jul 23, 2014

Great in coffee with Peppermint!