CAD

CA$12.23

CA$19.01

Savings of: CA$6.78 (36% off)

A must-have!

Posted by 5605975844288518311 on Feb 19, 2016

I use this in EVERYTHING i want sweet. Coffee, yoghurt, baking etc. A must have! Wish it wasn't so pricey, but i do think it is worth the money. Very concentrated, so a few drops goes a long way.

The Best Sweetener

Posted by ChloeAlexandra on Nov 13, 2015

This product is fab! It is so convenient being in liquid drop form. It has a nice subtle vanilla flavour. I use it daily, from adding it to my almond milk coffee to my warm oats. I even add a few drops into my homemade almond milk. One bottle goes a very very long way, I'd say almost 6 months for me! 5 drops is enough to sweeten my coffee & the drops are so minuscule, they go a very long way. Apart from coconut sugar, this is the only sweetener I use. Keep one in the fridge at work if you are a tea/coffee drinker. For how long this bottle lasts, it is extremely great value! I used to buy a natural powdered stevia from the supermarket & not only was it expensive, I went through it so quickly. Liquid is much more potent.

sweeet

Posted by 5285611056675135352 on Oct 29, 2015

Fast shipping and taste as it should be,will be buying more next round,,yummyy...

Divine!

Posted by SophieLove on Oct 08, 2015

This product is amazing! I love using it to sweeten tea!

Muy buena

Posted by 5586035476815957123 on Aug 18, 2015

De las mejores stevias que he probado, sin duda repetiré

Sooo Yummy!

Posted by Reviewer2869993 on May 04, 2015

I use this in pretty much anything where I want a sweet vanilla flavor. Great in plain yogurt, tea (hot or iced), smoothies, cookies, homemade ice cream... the list is endless. I like all of the Wisdom Natural Liquid Stevias I've tried so far but this is one of the best!

sweetdrops stevia vanilla -love it!

Posted by Reviewer2221060 on Apr 21, 2015

I use this in my coffee instead of sugar. I have also used other flavors and brands. This is my favorite brand and flavor. Must keep a bottle on hand.

Great

Posted by 5096032914593907246 on Apr 08, 2015

Excellent product!

Great Vanilla Creme Stevia. Fair Price!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 12, 2015

Appreciate that SweetLeaf Liquid Stevia is a natural, convenient and healthy sweetener. It contains no calories or carbohydrates and may be used in tea, coffee, smoothies or any recipe. SweetLeaf Liquid Stevia is delicious, has no aftertaste, and is diabetic friendly. And now since this stevia comes in several great flavors with just a few drops, SweetLeaf Liquid Stevia can turn a boring bottle of water or virtually any other food or beverage into a flavorful, healthier experience.

Amazing!!

Posted by 5402193920779950308 on Mar 12, 2015

These little guys are just amazing!! so so so worth buying!! really a life saver:) add colour to my life and sweetness to my world:) everyone i have intoduced to this product falls in love and becomes tottaly addicted! most of their flavours are amazing i have tried all of them and appart from lemon and watermelon(which was not awful but not amazing) i LOVE LOVE LOVE them all!!