CAD

Ok!

Posted by Reviewer1390929 on Jun 14, 2012

This one, and the one with english toffee is my favourite stevia sweetner. The taste is s bit strong if you use too much, but if you don't it's fantastic!

Sweet without the after taste

Posted by Reviewer1256402 on Jun 28, 2012

I have tried a few stevia products before and so far this product has the least bitter aftertaste

ok

Posted by Charlottearntzen on Jul 02, 2012

I think the taste is to strong

Delicious vanilla

Posted by Reviewer2998344 on Jul 03, 2012

This was the first liquid stevia I've tried, and I'm convinced. Still get some of that particular stevia aftertaste, but the vanilla is delicious.

Lovely product and practical bottle

Posted by Reviewer1551209 on Aug 02, 2012

This is my favorite stevia product, with mild taste of vanilla. I put it in my coffee and smoothies every morning.

Not bad.

Posted by 4966853096755313816 on Jul 06, 2013

Definitely the best smelling stevia around. But it's not as sweet as NuNaturals', needs more drops.

Pretty good!

Posted by 5416986576878351193 on Jul 10, 2013

I really liked the taste and it goes very well in coffee. I use it almost daily in my coffee and it makes it taste really good! Although comparing with other liquid stevia sweeteners there was just a slight weird "fake" taste, but not very noticeable.

Hm - I wonder if I will ever get to terms with sweeteners other than sugar and honey and syrups

Posted by h-anna on Aug 15, 2013

While not a bad Product at all I don't really know if stevia will ever be my thing. But for everybody who needs to find a low glycemic and/or low calorie substitute it is Worth a try. This vanilla flavor is a bit artificial. Not like real vanilla from the pod. But still a good taste. Good in sparkling water, and I imagine in coffee..

Great product!

Posted by 5391429187451247390 on Aug 22, 2013

Lovely taste, good packaging, healthy - what's not to like? Would be perfect if the vanilla flavour was a tad more...natural.

Good product but not my favourite

Posted by Reviewer2188044 on Aug 26, 2013

I got this product as the NuNaturals stevia was out of stock. It tastes quite good but I still prefer the taste of NUNaturals