CAD

CA$12.80

CA$20.50

Savings of: CA$7.70 (38% off)

Good liquid stevia

Posted by pokkus on Apr 12, 2013

Not that sweet than other but still great product. Taste of vanilla is not very strong. I haven't noticed any bad aftertaste.

Love these stevia drops

Posted by 5142784133616296187 on Oct 30, 2012

I love these flavoured stevia drops but the vanilla isn't the best of them. You still need to put more vanilla into things for the flavour but the stevia drops integrate really well into recipes. My tip for these drops in recipes is to use a small amount of sugar or honey and enhance the sweetness with the stevia - super sweetness with no funny aftertaste.

Godt

Posted by Reviewer3153177 on Nov 06, 2012

Godt søtningmiddel, bruker den i te:)

yummy

Posted by 5710254700521109804 on Nov 19, 2012

I bought 2 of these as I use it the most. It still has a bit of an aftertaste, but better than other Vanilla brands. The Creme part makes it less alcohol tasting too. I use it in my drinks, yogurt, baking.

Good deal

Posted by Reviewer2822272 on Feb 14, 2009

This is a great price for this product. It is great to sweeten things up. Love it! Will buy again.

tastes good

Posted by Reviewer1439209 on Mar 18, 2009

tastes naturally sweet. Very good with yogurt and black tea.

Tasty

Posted by Reviewer1621321 on Jun 18, 2009

I use this in my Teeccino, my bengal spice tea, and my iced tea. Not bad at all.

Could be sweeter

Posted by Reviewer1155664 on Oct 28, 2009

Taste is fine, I needed to add a packet of nustevia to make it taste best....4-5 drops with a packet is yummy in coffee, I mix the orange flavor with vanilla creme and Perrier for a dreamcicle soda! Perfect and no need for extra sweetening with that!

Good

Posted by Reviewer1217356 on Jan 04, 2010

SWeet, no bitterness but taste of vanilla is weak. Still it's delicious.

Tastes good .

Posted by Reviewer2734721 on Feb 12, 2010

So far I ve used it in my oatmeal and unsweetened almond milk , very good in the almond milk and only need 4 drops per glass .