CAD

CA$9.79

CA$10.29

Savings of: CA$0.50 (5% off)

Healthy but not so tasty

Posted by Reviewer2483880 on Jun 23, 2011

I have tried most of Y.S. Organic Bee Farms honeys and enjoyed them very much but this one is not so tasty. I assume it's the buckwheat I'm not particularly liking (I have not yet tried the buckwheat honey from the company so I can't say for sure). The taste is very potent and not particularly sweet. I will finish the jar though, as I know that it's very good for me! Hopefully I can get used to the taste, I really want to like this, however, right now I much prefer the manuka honey and the poma honey!

Raw is best

Posted by Reviewer1023123 on Feb 27, 2012

I like this.This is raw.In case you dont know any honey that is not solid has been heated.Once heated you lose the good nutrients.Legally in the US you can label honey raw even if it has been heated.So.. it has to have a butter texture to it. This is raw.

值得推荐

Posted by niuniuaihaitao on May 05, 2011

这款产品我用来跟苹果醋一起使用,放在苹果醋里,加点果汁,味道好,而且对身体也没的说,抗氧化,减肥,提升免疫力。我还买了好多送朋友。iHerb,挺你!!!永远!!!

PERFECT , all round all-purpose HONEY !!

Posted by Reviewer2530419 on Apr 07, 2013

You can eat it, put on your face as a face-mask. dab on wound and cuts. It is the perfect blend honey. AND....it has a great price.

Antioxidant Power

Posted by 5764418440535056967 on Oct 03, 2015

compared to Buckwheat, still like this. now drink twice a cup everyday. Great for health and weak stomach

So-so...

Posted by Reviewer1396677 on Sep 20, 2010

That taste is not bad.., But not so tasty...

Superfood

Posted by archeiherb on Mar 22, 2016

I always know buckwheat honey is loaded with antioxidants,which is quiet different from other honey. But its smell is not very luscious.Actually this one tastes and smells so bad..

Really sweet^^

Posted by 5750579538752805096 on Feb 02, 2015

I buy this product for my mom. Her stomach is really weak. Honey is helpful to weak stomach like my mom. She like it.

do not like the taste

Posted by breaking on Dec 04, 2014

Do not like the taste,wont buy again.

Like eating the flowers themselves!

Posted by Reviewer1736272 on Jul 11, 2010

I love this honey. It has a wonderful, powerful floral taste and a little goes a long way. I use it in my tea and in my morning oatmeal. I bought this because another honey I chose was out of stock, but I am glad now that I had an opportunity to try this unique honey version.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »