CAD

CA$9.47

CA$15.18

Savings of: CA$5.71 (38% off)

great product for cleanse.

Posted by 4916990857672089013 on Apr 28, 2016

I used this product for a parasite cleanse along with now wormwood complex and liquid bentonite clay. This helped out for flushing the toxicity. The taste is horrible. But usually anything that pertains to cleansing does anyway. Very effective. When mixed with water the flask do not dissolve. So gulping the drink is the way I drank it.

New Staple to my Diet

Posted by 5309039870374167446 on Apr 12, 2016

I like that it smells like oatmeal and when drink it in water I feel like a crocodile/aligator swimming in a Florida bayou. :) It's fun and has great benefits including clearing up my acne and clearing my head a bit. Thanks!

Great product for natural relief!

Posted by 4935783690059057319 on Dec 12, 2015

We've used the Yerba Prima Psyllium whole husks for a while now; tried others this is the BEST!

I use it everyday

Posted by 4847223854059433741 on Dec 12, 2015

I have been using this product for years, and swear by it! So easy to just add to a smoothie.

Neutral

Posted by 5270686656090900861 on Nov 04, 2015

Not sure how well this worked for me. Tasted quite gross. You definitely need to take lots of water with this, or it'll sit in your gut!

My life is complete!

Posted by currency on Sep 15, 2015

This is the best psyllium husks I ever used (and I tried 4 other commercial brands). This makes me so regular, and guarantees that my toilet time is reduced to within a minute or two. Yep, it's that fast! I definitely can't stand the the psyllium powder coz it clumps up and gets stuck in my throat. This one is perfect! It's finer and the husks tastes milder. I've already purchased multiple quantities. Even my family loves it. I feel like it takes all the nasty gunk out of my body and keeps the bloating away as well. One chug of a tablespoon in a cup of water is all I need. Goodbye constipation, you will not be missed!

Psyllium whole husks

Posted by 5626289774864581613 on May 09, 2015

High quality fiber at a bargain price. Mixes easily with little or no lumps.

Best fiber supplement

Posted by 5092987972235075090 on Jan 29, 2015

I have been constipated practically my whole life and this product has helped me become regular in a unaggressive way.

Ok, but...

Posted by 5198507438601989301 on Dec 10, 2014

I do like Yerba Prima (I use their brush for dry brushing daily). This product I ordered as a part of our parasite cleanse and it seemed to work just fine. However, for next phase I ordered organic psyllium husks (here on iHerb from brand 'Now Foods'), since I read that psyllium plant is high on the list of pesticide containing crops.

ok