CAD

CA$9.87

CA$15.82

Savings of: CA$5.95 (38% off)

Luke's review - from ireland

Posted by Reviewer1925585 on Jul 24, 2010

I have a gut that has a mind of its own, and it tends to get lazy every now and again, allowing stuff i have eaten maybe a month or two before, still slugging along at a crawl in my system. This stuff has the ability to give your gut that needed kick in the arse to wake it up, and get all the ahem - waste out of you system so that nutrients can be properly absorbed. Great for a detox along with the liquid bentonite clay from yerba prima too. Also tastes great with juices especially apple as it also catains a digestive cleancing properties. I can certinaly feel the difference in a week, skin clearer, more energy, brigheter eyes, better sleep, more focused, I could go on and on . This is genuinely good stuff. Buy it if you think you need it.

Fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer1350598 on Mar 14, 2009

This is fantastic quality psyllium husks. Can be used as a bulking agent, as well as a laxative. Think "metamucil" from the 90s (before they started over-grinding it) and without any sugers. I've experienced a huge drop in my cholesterol since I started taking this once a day (over 50 points) It works wonderfully as a colon cleanser, since it bulks up. If you are not used to taking bulking fiber, start with a lower dosage than recommended on the can -- it bulks up significantly, and may make you feel 'too full'. (1t, 1.5t, 2t until you can take 1T at a time) I recommend mixing it in diluted room-temperature juice. (For some odd reason, the texture bugs me if I use all water). Must drink the entire glass quickly or it will congeal, thus room-temperature is recommended.

wow

Posted by Reviewer1479485 on Mar 18, 2009

talk about a total colon blast

Specialk

Posted by Reviewer3011042 on Oct 12, 2008

This is one terrific product when it comes to eliminating waste from the colon without worries of having diarhea. It comes highly recommended.

was skeptical at first..but it works

Posted by TravelRubyHealthGeek on Jan 01, 2010

i think it can surely provide enough daily fibre intakes, i can go to the toilet on time without any difficulties. i used to take oatmeal every morning and can go to toilet after that, but i hv stopped recently and started to have problems. only 4 days taking this already makes me feel better, i might try to use twice daily next week. not to mention iherb provides promptly delivery and reasonable shipping price for international orders.

Also good for cooking and baking low carb things!

Posted by Reviewer2974532 on Mar 17, 2011

Very good quality/price ratio!

The Best Product I ever bought from iherb

Posted by 4650683665206232737 on Jul 05, 2016

This is my routine after doing my research on colon cleansing: Everyday in the morning and in the evening, i take 1 Tablespoon of Yerba Prima, Psyllium Whole Husks 1 teaspoon of Jarrow Formulas, Inulin 1 capsule of Probiotics Using this recipe, i poo very morning right after getting up. I feel so good and so clean and so light afterward. Recommend this recipe to everyone!

Psyllium husk

Posted by Reviewer1431990 on Jan 23, 2011

I been using the product for three weeks now and what can I say its like magic going to the bathroom has never been a problem for me but this product had increased the number of times and every time I go there is plenty in the bowl no side affects and no diarrhea I also take it with bentonite the pb shake

Avoid Colon Cancer

Posted by 4644150951888082198 on Jun 10, 2016

Due to the side effects of a a replacement I have had to take since childhood I have also been taking psyllium daily ever since, so I am extremely experienced in evaluating it. It is tasteless, and when liquid is added to it you must drink it instantly, otherwise it will become jell-like in your cup. The differences between psylliums largely have to do with the grade (regular and smaller), which I can probably tell but a first time user can't. This version is "regular", a full size husk. Psyllium expands with liquid in your gut. It pushes through the intestines as it moves through to exit your body, picking up anything sticking to the sides of the walls of what it is pushing against, which some people believe is the best single thing to do to guard against ever having a cancer in the colon. Bodily wastes are removed in the gelatinousness of the psyllium. Psyllium reduces and eventually stops constipation because it aids in regular, pain-free elimination. It is a marvelous, inexpensive addition to daily life because when it expands in the stomach it gives the feeling of satiation; if you are trying to lose weight, kick a sugar addiction, or cut out junk food psyllium will help you do all of those things. I have stuck with this product for a long time because the price is equal to bulk pricing in my local store. I reuse the canister(s) for all sorts of good things, which is an added benefit.

Best fiber supplement

Posted by 5092987972235075090 on Jan 29, 2015

I have been constipated practically my whole life and this product has helped me become regular in a unaggressive way.