CAD

CA$5.92

CA$6.57

Savings of: CA$0.65 (10% off)

love this tea!

Posted by Reviewer2823101 on Nov 21, 2009

This tea should be called the miracle cramp relief. I love it! I didn't need to drink 8 cups a day or anything ridiculous..just 1-2 cups a day. It tastes really good too--slight sweet taste (didn't need to add honey all the time).

Wonderful during pregnancy!

Posted by Reviewer2077222 on Jul 08, 2008

I LOVE this tea! It relieved all of my backache, and really relaxes me! I feel wonderful! I am currently 35 weeks pregnant and drink this tea 3 times a day! I will continue to drink even after the baby is born! I am even bringing it with me to the hospital! HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS TEA! TASTES GREAT!

Yogi Teas, Woman's Raspberry Leaf Organic

Posted by Reviewer2665338 on Jun 19, 2008

Of all the brands I've tried, this one is my 2nd favorite in taste. My favorite is the Alvita brand. This one is also more expensive than the Alvita brand. I like how this one comes individually wrapped whereas the Alvita brand does not. The only reason that I did not rate it 5 stars is price.

Love this tea

Posted by Reviewer2259021 on Sep 12, 2011

It taste like black tea with no caffeine. I love it.

It gives me a power!!

Posted by Reviewer1640674 on Oct 14, 2011

Whenever having this tea, I get warm and feel I am getting better in a health condition.

rich and flavorful

Posted by Reviewer1104535 on Aug 10, 2008

this non-caffeinated, women's system balancing tea is good to have after work

My favorite tea.

Posted by Reviewer1156637 on Nov 24, 2010

It has a flavor that is the herbal parallel to black tea. When I cannot tolerate caffeine or do not want to drink a caffeinated tea, then I choose raspberry leaf tea. I also use it the week before and during my period because it helps my hormonal cycle to balance. I often combine raspberry leaf tea with nettle tea. I add milk and honey. I buy the Yogi tea brand because it is organic, and because I appreciate the quotes and sayings on the tea bag label.

Red Raspberry is good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2669743 on Dec 01, 2012

Midwife recipe...9 bags red raspberry leaf each day the last 5 weeks of pregnancy. My note I would let steep 4 hours. Also Its good to gradually work up to that much, starting at 18 weeks

Raspberry Leaf Tea Is Great for Female Problems!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 12, 2015

Appreciate that this is organic and all natural. This Woman's Raspberry Leaf tea is a gentle and natural way to nourish a woman's reproductive system. Since ancient times, Raspberry Leaf has been a favorite of midwives and Western herbalists who have used it to reduce the discomfort of menstruation, and to strengthen and tone the uterus. Raspberry Leaf is considered to be not only safe, but an excellent supportive herb during pregnancy. You can enjoy the light, earthy-sweet flavor of this organic woman's Raspberry Leaf tea and give yourself the healing support every woman needs.

wonderful tea, must try

Posted by Rn2centsworth77 on Aug 01, 2014

Helps to regulate heavy menses n ease my discomfort. Nice taste of herbal. Just ordered 4 boxes!