CAD

Best for your little one’s favorite fruit snack

Posted by Danesa on Sep 20, 2013

My family and I love these fruit snacks! They have distinctive fruit flavors and no chemicals, food dyes or artificial ingredients. The tastes are great! Each flavored gummy is shaped to look like the fruit it represents, adding a touch of fun to an already amazing snack. Will definitely buy again.

Nice candies

Posted by alvinlky on Oct 11, 2013

Nice Candies love it.

Too sweet and sticky

Posted by 4612881836783060159 on Oct 28, 2013

I thought it'd be a good choice for not only kids but also adults seeking for healthier snacks. Unlike my first impression, it couldn't be an alternative to regular gummy bears. It is just too sweet and too sticky. It has very unpleasant texture.

Natural taste

Posted by 4866911267371830866 on May 15, 2013

I enjoy the taste of fruits of these candies. 5 packs of 10 candies, easy to keep in my bag. Goût agréable de fruits pour ces petits bonbons gomme au naturel. Conditionnement de 5 paquets de 10 bonbons environ, pratique à transporter dans le sac à main pour une pause gourmande et pas trop calorique.

Kids love it

Posted by Reviewer3325554 on Sep 25, 2013

The kids love it and I will order again. Better product than the ones they sell in the store, which are not natural like these. We need to watch what we feed our kids, they deserve the best!

Terrible

Posted by Reviewer2156584 on Oct 25, 2013

Tastes terribly. Threw away the entire package.

Too Acidic

Posted by Reviewer3000993 on Mar 24, 2014

Was so excited to find a natural healthy fruit gum ... then so disappointed at the very sharp acidic taste. Such a pity.

Very Good

Posted by BestOrNothing on Nov 14, 2013

Very Good

my 2 year old son love it.

Posted by 4981683314142497678 on Dec 01, 2013

I like it because of it is gelatin-free, good test and smell. My 5 year old son didn't like it. But my 2 year old son love it.

Love the texture but very sweet

Posted by 5270704563366527030 on Aug 16, 2016

I like it that it's soft, not as chewy as most gummies. However, it's too sweet which makes it seem like it's not a snack that is healthy enough to take it often.