CAD

CA$3.35

CA$4.60

Savings of: CA$1.25 (27% off)

Excellent

Posted by alvinlky on Aug 15, 2014

This candy taste was amazing wonderful.

I am happy with the purchase. good thing

Posted by ElenaFine on Feb 01, 2015

Is It Tasty. I liked it.

These are sooo good!!!

Posted by Reviewer2627454 on May 18, 2013

They not only smell amazing, like a freshly opened can of root beer - but they taste sooo good! I am very impressed. Tastes just like root beer, how do they do it? The last root beer I ever drank was over 15 years ago, as a kid. Now I can have a healthy one! I'm definitely buying the bigger bag in my next order!

Nice!

Posted by lifeisgood on Sep 14, 2012

They taste good, but I'm just wondering if they can be made into soft chewy candy instead of hard candy drops.

Too Bad They Have Sugar In Them!

Posted by 5473521142308292380 on May 12, 2015

Very root beer like taste but too much sugar. Organic sugar is still not good for anyone! I wish they would pick a less harmful sweetener to make these.

Yum!

Posted by 4692018194135137048 on Jun 01, 2016

These taste exactly like root beer. Some people think root beer tastes like medicine (not sure why), but these definitely taste like root beer. SO GOOD. I will be buying more in the larger size bag. :)

I LOVE these Root Beer Organic Candy Drops! VERY TASTY!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 13, 2015

These Yummy Earth Roadside Root Beer Organic Candy Drops are absolutely the best! I could eat these every day. If you are on a gluten free diet, like I am, you will appreciate that these are gluten free, as well as 100% vegan. They are also certified organic. These tasty candies WILL have you coming back for more!

Good

Posted by 4756213167339460021 on Jun 17, 2015

ENG: Rare but good taste, Will buy again! NOR: Smakte merkelig, men den var god!

Taste great

Posted by Rosequartz on Jun 24, 2014

Love the root beer taste, it is not very sweet compared to those sugared sweets. Great to know there is a healthy version of root beer candies.

Awesome

Posted by 5079056098938468731 on Jul 08, 2014

Taste just like the real thing!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »