CAD

CA$5.56

CA$6.60

Savings of: CA$1.04 (16% off)

Solves my dog's skin problem.

Posted by 5664004338163809252 on Aug 13, 2015

My dog has been having skin problems for a very long time. After I switch his treats to this, his skin clears out. Am so happy! I have just ordered the full range of this brand for my dog. (^_^)//

My dog loves it!

Posted by 5410626004864636136 on Jun 18, 2015

Where I live, it is quite difficult to find affordable but healthy and safe treats for my dog. I am so thankful that Iherb carries Zuke's because the ingredients list is truly one of the best for dog treats. My dog absolutely loves the flavour. I love that it comes in tiny sizes, that is very suitable for training and will not make your dog fat.

My dog loves it!

Posted by whenthesunsleeps on Jun 15, 2015

It's one of her favorite treats :) Since it's less than 3½ calories per treat it's nice to use when training too :)

СОБАКА В ВОСТОРГЕ! ОБОЖАЕТ ИХ!

Posted by 5006708943197687216 on Mar 18, 2015

МОЯ СОБАКА СХОДИТ С УМА ОТ ЭТОГО ЛАКОМСТВА,ДЛЯ ДРЕССИРОВКИ САМОЕ ТО! ПО НАШЕМУ КУРСУ, НЕ ДЕШЕВО КОНЕЧНО, НО Я БЕРУ СРАЗУ ПО 4 УПАКОВКИ, АКЦИЙ НА НИХ К СОЖАЛЕНИЮ НИКОГДА НЕ ВИДЕЛА! Если отзыв полезен,ПОЖАЛУЙСТА нажмите YES! Удачных покупок!

My dog loves these

Posted by Reviewer3185982 on Feb 06, 2015

My dog loves these treats. They're healthy, tasty and perfect treat size. The treats are moist, but still doesn't leave marks on clothing, and in addition they don't crumble. Perfect to have in your pockets to reward your dog throughout the day.

Love at first sight, gotten sick of it in the end.

Posted by CheapAndChic on Nov 19, 2014

My dog loved this treat initially, but gotten sick of it after a few feeds.

Meus cachorros adoraram!!! My dogs loved!!

Posted by 4975070940570124460 on Sep 17, 2014

Meus cachorros adoraram!!! De pequeno tamanho é fácil para comer. Muito bom. --------------------- My dogs loved !!! Small size is easy to eat. Very nice.

Great treats

Posted by 4735003319916230030 on Sep 13, 2014

I really like these perfect size treats. I use them as training reward or at shows. My dogs loves them but they aren't picky eaters so they love all treats.

Small breeds will love it

Posted by 4712849957199818320 on Sep 08, 2014

My dogs loved them. Great smell, very soft and ideal for small breeds

Doggie Treats

Posted by Reviewer3240743 on Sep 01, 2014

My Boston Terrier, Daisy Mae, loves these. Whenever she looks at me with that begging look in her eyes in between meals, I just put a few of these little treats down for her & she trots off fully contented.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »