CAD

Amazing product

Posted by 5582696935880848599 on Feb 24, 2015

My wife had used high heat on a gas top to stir fry on a new stainless steel wok and badly stained it. Despite our best efforts to remove the stain using liquid detergent, steel wool, baking soda, salt, vinegar, boiling the stain etc, it would not come off. 2 days before the product arrived from iHerb.com, she was still feverishly scrubbing away despite my advice to wait for BKF to arrive. The stain remained. When the product arrived today, I spent just 5 minutes to get the "impossible" stain out to restore our wok to its showroom shine. This product is amazing and I will definitely recommend it to friends as it is virtually unknown in Asia. I live in Singapore and no one has a clue how to remove a burned on stain except the futile recommendations found on Youtube. 5 stars to Bar Keeper's Friend ! And 5 stars to iHerb.com for a speedy and reasonable shipping and handling.

Glad I bought it!

Posted by Danesa on Jun 13, 2013

I use it on so many surfaces and products, it's consistent and always performs well. It removes scratches as well as grease. I have porcelain sinks and sometimes I use this powder in the stool to remove hard water buildup. It does a great job of getting rid of rust. You must wear gloves and avoid breathing the fumes.

Chlorine Free

Posted by Reviewer1736908 on Jul 20, 2011

If you don't want chlorine in your kitchen, this is the way to go. It keeps a white sink, white. It also works for washing a white floor.

Tatiana, Russian Federation

Posted by Reviewer1915482 on Jul 27, 2011

It works and smell good, and I like the price! Important, it will no be broken in your sending

Oldy but Goody

Posted by Reviewer2337541 on Aug 08, 2011

My mom has used this powder formula since she was in her 20s and she recommended it to me. I can't find it in many local stores anymore so I'm ecstatic that I can now order it here. Works very well!

the best of everything else tried

Posted by 5411291711202761995 on Nov 29, 2016

this cleaner proved to be very effective, I used it to clean rough floor tiles that haven't been cleaned for a couple of years, and it worked. It also helped remove hard water marks on a bathroom sink when other cleaners failed.

Posted by Reviewer3102040 on Mar 08, 2014

Perfect cleanser! I use it to get rid of grease, limescale, dirt and all of it just desappears without the nasty scrubbing! My cooktop gets just as shiny as a mirror! Definitely recommend it!

Awesome stuff!

Posted by Reviewer3195440 on Nov 14, 2011

Works great on pots, pans, etc to get rid of the "tough stuff". Been using it for years with no complaint. It is abrasive so beware of smooth, shiny surfaces but otherwise an awesome cleaner. Works really well if you make a paste, apply and let sit for a bit (till dry) before scrubbing. Use with metal "scrub buds" to get off the REALLY tough stuff.

works very well

Posted by Reviewer3077754 on Jul 08, 2013

I use this in my kitchen sink and bathroom tub. Removes grime and shines.

love it!

Posted by melsie on Apr 16, 2013

The only thing that lightened my shower tiles!! I ordered a few more cans!