CAD

SUPER handy to have !!!!

Posted by 5102661963628510825 on Jul 08, 2014

I have until now always though of how evil anything corn was due to its nasty GMO nature that has overtaken the world. When I saw this product I thought it would be nice to try - Boy was I wrong.... IT SOOOO AMAZINGLY NICE! It thickens things better than normal flour and it makes a delicious pudding. And I still can't get over the fact that its GMO and ORGANIC CORN! I thought with the way the corn industry was I would have to give up corn for life! but I sure was wrong. This is one of my favourite ingredients that can totally change a meal.... I use few pinches in a mug of bone broth to make it slightly less watery and a bit heartier, you can use it to thicken sweet and savoury sauces.... EVERYTHING... I would really like to repurchase a few of these so I never run out and am well stocked. Its just soo handy! Great product. can find anything like that in aus.

Adds amazing lightness to gluten free baked goods

Posted by 5453892699517717252 on Dec 22, 2014

This is the best starch around. No gummy, gritty texture. Works well with gluten free baked goods, adds lightness to the heavy flours and helps bind them up a bit!

good.

Posted by 4931658399722854122 on Oct 31, 2015

anything corn HAS to be organic! its a good thing to have around

I use as a oil setting powder

Posted by Elanore on May 09, 2016

I use it in combination with green clay to create my own setting powder. Works better than the commercial products.

Lovely product.

Posted by 4704934090537308357 on Oct 18, 2016

Very light and pure with a multitude of uses.

Good Product

Posted by CindyW on Jun 25, 2013

Thankful to have cornstarch that is organic and not GMO!

Bad package

Posted by vegrus on Apr 25, 2014

I love that it I can use organic corn starch (that made in Germany), but package should be resealable.

Particles are a bit large for facial power

Posted by Reviewer2202130 on Feb 11, 2017

I bought this to use as oil absorbing face powder, but the particle size is a bit large. I think I prefer white clay (kaolin, etc) for facial powder. Food-wise I cannot say much!