CAD

IT REALLY WORKS!

Posted by Reviewer1595435 on Dec 02, 2009

Good stuff. I take this along with raw apple cider vinegar for added assurance and it keeps me in ketosis not matter what I eat. I have also lost 14 pounds in a month using this supplement. Let me also add that nothing else have ever given me these results.

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2850810 on Dec 16, 2010

I think these are doing some good. As I'm prediabetic I try to restrict my carb intake anyway, but occasionally "splash out" on a sandwich or some fries. If I'm planning to eat such things, I pop a couple of these babies and my blood sugar rises by no more than 20, which is amazing! Very impressive, because before I bought these my b/s would rise by 60 or more. I don't think these are a license to eat loads of carbs if you're prediabetic or diabetic though - you still have to be careful but these tablets allow you a little leeway when you need it. Highly recommended!

Healthy Origins, Phase 2, Starch Neutralizer, 500 mg, 180 Capsules

Posted by noneofyourfrigginbusiness on Jul 18, 2009

This stuff really works. I take one capsule 1/2 hour prior to eating a carbohydrate meal and in return I get lower blood glucose readings!

Works great to lower blood sugar and lose weight

Posted by Reviewer2336876 on Sep 13, 2009

I am a 39 year old female type 1 diabetic with kidney disease, so I am using this in combination with bromelain (to digest just protein) and it works great. I get to block alot of carbs, and lower blood sugars, but still digest the hard-to-handle protein that is so hard on my kidneys. I have been taking this carb blocker for about 3 months now, and have lost about 10 pounds. Will definitely keep buying it!

PHASE out carbs 2Day!

Posted by Sweetx-Shorty on Oct 22, 2013

Great price and it works! Didn't feeel the carb spike + dip after carb heavy meals and did not disrupt my diet even with a few 'splurges' on carbs. Worth the price paid totally! Recommended A+++ Act today and grab this carb blocker now! Your blood sugar will thank you (:(:

Amazing product

Posted by 5054877396093535650 on Mar 04, 2013

I have used one bottle of this and lost a lot of tummy fat. I tried losing this weight for years but with phase two I have been able to lose this fat. I take 2 tablets a day with meals and 7minutes excersie every day. I recommend it. It works

I love this product!

Posted by jennyhailey on Dec 28, 2015

Great product with great price! It really helps me loosing and maintaining my weight! I am taking it with Chitosan. Please click "Yes" if you found this review helpful

review

Posted by 5263667680869271513 on Sep 03, 2014

lost 5lbs in 1.5 weeks so far.

STARCH NEUTRALIZER

Posted by Reviewer1640392 on Aug 07, 2009

Blocks up to 80% of starch eaten at a meal and reduces fat absorption by up to 30% at a meal. It is the first clinically-proven all-natural standardized extract derived from the white kidney bean. Great price and exceptional service.

I'm not "grazing" anymore!

Posted by Reviewer2143071 on Mar 05, 2012

This sure helps my craving problems. I'm losing about a half pound a day, which is terrific for me because I lead a sedantary lifestyle!