CAD

Great Product with added bonus!

Posted by Reviewer1431827 on Jan 21, 2013

I bought this product to detoxify and get my lymphatic system working regularly again. As an added benefit, I noticed it cleared up my acne as well. Seemed to bring everything quickly up to the surface and then it was gone. Haven't seen this happen in forever. Definitely works!!

Amazing

Posted by 5131151762371819200 on Jul 24, 2014

Awesome for skin and lymphatic system. It moves out the acids that burn the skin from extracellular fluid towards kidneys for removal. Therefore, I would suggest using a kidney tincture as well. (i have skin condition that never heals, but not when i use these products)

Effective

Posted by Reviewer1771293 on May 26, 2016

This product appears to be doing its job of helping lymphatic circulation. Great idea!

great product, will buy again

Posted by Reviewer1072508 on Aug 31, 2016

am doing a lymphatic cleanse right now and this product works! I get a lot of mucus substance out, so though a tough process I definitely feel better. Plus for flexible dosage, as you can adjust the number of drops as needed

Wonderful features

Posted by 5708907911560394663 on Dec 31, 2016

I haven't used this long enough to know all the benefits. But, it is a wonderful blend that I used two or three times a day for about 3 weeks. I will repurchase.

Can't tell if there's a difference

Posted by 4666558633186438682 on Feb 11, 2017

Makes me gain weight since it increases estrogen, not sure about the detoxing effects or what to look out for.