CAD

Hate the price, love the product

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Mar 02, 2016

I always hate spending the money on this kind of organic product that could really be a single serving size. I have 3 kids, sharing 1 pouch between them -- but they really want one each! We love the product but can only afford to buy it occasionally instead of an every day snack. If you find my review helpful, please click "YES"

Best of the lot

Posted by 4665009723894433908 on Apr 10, 2014

After trying a number of freeze-dried fruits from Nature's All, I can say that this product is the best quality of all of them. The Vitamin C content is high and raspberries have a high level of water-soluble fiber, an excellent way to remove some undesirable things from our food that are extremely harmful. I look for freeze-dried fruit since it is the best method to preserve the product and it is not likely to be treated in any way with fungicides. These taste as if they were just picked fresh.

Yummy!

Posted by darlingnovember on Oct 17, 2013

I just eat them as a snack, they have a really good raspberry flavor!

Too Sour!

Posted by 5218539742577519047 on Aug 08, 2014

Too sourish for my liking.

Good, but...

Posted by Reviewer3014897 on Apr 24, 2015

These are very tart so If you don't mind tartness then you'll like them.

Dissapointed

Posted by 4856546495250379950 on Dec 25, 2013

These raspberries are big, but unfortunately they don´t taste as nice. Some of them taste burnt, and I even found mould on a few. I mush prefer the "Crunchies" ones.

Nice raspberry as raspberry should b💝

Posted by Sswwwwwwwwanmooni on Mar 17, 2014

Have tried other brands that claim 100% raspberries. But Since the real fruit is hardly really sweet, suspected that they added lots of sugar to make it attractive to make it saleable. As I am not a fan of really sweet stuff but would rather go for favour, this is a keeper. But would not recommend to people with sweet tooth to eat it by itself though. Suggest that they use it for smoothies or ice cream of use in other sweet desserts to balance the taste. 🐝 better for us to control our own sugar intake.

the taste!

Posted by 4729995856794161041 on Aug 05, 2014

my daughter loves this taste! sourly sweet!

Clean and good!

Posted by 5612562761932750658 on Aug 20, 2014

I love that they are totally natural and just freeze-dried, no other than raspberries. Amazing to have on a ricecake with some chocolate-peanutbutter.

Yummy!

Posted by 5169427819608539062 on Aug 21, 2016

My 1 year old loved these! We ate up the bag within just a few days. Such an easy snack for car rides.

1 2 3