CAD

This has changed my life!

Posted by Reviewer2409026 on Mar 11, 2008

My left knee was injured years ago due to a fall on a stairway. Since then I have been diagnosed with severe arthritis, and have been told by a knee specialist that soon I will be needing a knee replacement. (Something I do NOT want to have to do!) My knee problems have caused me much pain, has made it very difficult to walk, and has curtailed my sport of choice, surfing, for several months. After taking this Now Foods Hyaluronic Acid for two weeks I am ready to get back in the water. My pain is down to minor twinges, if at all, and I feel great! My MD recommended this supplement to me, and a friend told me about IHerb.com. I would encourage anyone dealing with arthritis problems to give this a try. I have been praying for a miracle and I truly feel that I have experienced one. And part of that has come from using this great product!!

Joan LaFontaine

Posted by Reviewer2778415 on Jan 29, 2009

Nothing adds to the maintenance of well-balanced, moisturized skin like Hyaluronic Acid, the main factor in all the "fillers" so popular with dermatologists and plastic surgeons today. I've been taking this capsule for several years, and, well over 60, I can profess not one wrinkle on my face! Of course I'm genetically predisposed to good skin -- but no one in my family has ever maintained a wrinkle-free complexion after age 65! I teach makeup and skin care, and the first words I write on the blackboard in Class Number One -- "Hyaluronic Acid," every day! Priceless!

This stuff seems to be working!

Posted by Reviewer3155009 on Jun 28, 2009

Had a bad knee all my adult life - and my wife also had arthritis in her knees. We both started using glucosimin/chondroitin a few years ago and it made a noticeable difference for both of us. But about 6 months ago my bad knee suddenly started to hurt so badly that I couldn't commute to work. I began taking powerful pain killers and worked at home so that I could rest it - but nothing helped. After 3 doctors and dozens of MRI's, none had a clear solution - the problem wasn't deemed "operable". My wife and I both started taking Now Foods Hyaluronic Acid, Double Strength, 100 mg, 60 Vcaps twice daily about a 6 weeks ago. My knee completely STOPPED HURTING - and my wife reports similar results. Amazing!

Multiple benefits ! And NOT from animal source.

Posted by ShaktiSophia on Aug 27, 2012

I took 1 bottle of this mostly to improve skin moisture, with some success. But I keep noticing other benefits : I just remembered today how badly my feet used to ache whenever I would go hiking or just take a walk (I have a bad allux valgus on each foot, due to years of walking a lot with high heels)- this no longer happens, I haven't even thought of it since I've been taking this supplement (the joint hasn't recovered a normal shape though, it just feels lubricated). Recently hearing some people's knees clicking, I suddenly remembered that I used to be like that - it just hardly ever happens to me anymore, at least not in a way that's audible to others around me. It looks like I am totally forgetting some pains that used to be an inherent part of my life, and which I didn't expect to get rid of! I'd rather use some vegetal hyaluronic acid, but at least Now Foods Hyaluronic Acid is from microbial fermentation as opposed to some other brands that sell HA from chicken cartilage. Its molecular weight is 1 million daltons, i.e. not too large, so it can be absorbed.

Knee joint pain begone

Posted by Reviewer2344128 on Mar 15, 2008

My problematic knee joints that killed on every trip up/down the stairs are no longer painful. This product is definitely the reason.

Helped with Shoulder

Posted by Reviewer2341932 on Sep 25, 2008

A very good supplement for joint pain. I had been having trouble with pain and numbness in my right hand and shoulder. Within an hour of taking one capsule of this product the pain and tingling had been reduced at least 75%. Remember to drink plenty of water or teas with this supplement since hyaluronic acid works by hydration. Thanks iHerb for providing this terrific product.

Glowing skin

Posted by Reviewer1129458 on Jan 19, 2008

Great product! People have commente don how good my skin looks after using this product for a few weeks.

Hyaluronic Acid

Posted by Reviewer2868174 on May 04, 2008

I really like this product. My joints are actually much better - it's made a difference in my skin as well - much fewer wrinkles - I've just ordered some facial cream as well - I like it! As always, I'm amazed and thrilled with iHerb deilvery - you guys are amazing.

love what is does

Posted by Reviewer1589574 on Dec 21, 2009

I've been taking double strength HA for 2 weeks now 1 cap a day and it's plumping up my lips and skin in general, and my thumb joints that bothered me slightly seem to be doing just fine.

Best yet!!!

Posted by Reviewer2278224 on Sep 20, 2007

This HA is the best I've used, relief of chronic foot pain (hallux valgus) within 72 hours, in conjunction with MSM, Glucosamine, and Chondriotin. I'm telling everyone about the product and iherb's amazingly low S&H.