CAD

Awfully bitter with zero orange taste, ARRIVED CRUSHED DUE TO NO BUBBLE WRAP!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Dec 20, 2013

This chocolate tastes really terrible! There is NO orange taste whatsoever and it's very bitter. But even worse than that: this chocolate arrived completely crushed once again. This one not only had chocolate powder and bits flying all over the place when I opened it, the whole entire bar was crushed in small pieces which makes me wonder how could this have occurred during shipping as I had no cans in this shipment. Very frustrating.

Best chocolate ever, and soy-free

Posted by healthy-food-nerd on Jan 27, 2015

It's hard to find soy-free chocolate and this brad tastes really great. I've also bought the expresso and plain unflavored 70% ones, although I haven't tasted those yet. Having experience in chocolate-making myself I expected a soft chocolate but I was pleasantly surprised to find out it's actually very solid and crunchy (maybe because it's winter). The orange oil adds just enough flavor of orange peel and let the intense cocoa taste express itself. At only 70% cocoa it tastes much stronger than the 85% chocolate I buy here in Japan. I love it and will order tons next time!

Love it

Posted by TheNutriTech on Mar 12, 2015

I've ordered 10 of these just because the Organic Dark Chocolate flavor is out of stock, but this one however tastes as good as the original one. Conclusion: no disappointments.

Great quality!

Posted by Reviewer2825176 on Apr 25, 2014

I love love love this! Great quality! Smells and tastes authentic! I trust this company! Since their chocolates are organic and truly natural, and made with authentic ingredients, you might say the orange flavor isn't strong enough especially if you compare them to other brands who produce and use ”not so real” ingredients.

Please un-discontinue this!

Posted by Reviewer2684419 on Nov 26, 2012

This one is one of my absolute favorites! Smooth and just enough orange to make it more interesting. Hard to share. Great with coffee or wine.

tastes really good

Posted by 5750072976562277046 on Dec 16, 2012

i love these chocolates

Ok

Posted by Reviewer3306205 on Mar 22, 2012

nice, but just for eating it doesn't have enough taste of orange for me. I prefer Chocolove Orange Peel In Dark Chocolate !!! But for baking & chocolate cover on cakes, Vivani is the winner. After it has been warmed up, the orange taste gets a lot stronger. Very good :-)

Good Chocolate

Posted by YuliaBlum on Jan 02, 2012

Good chocolate, i will buy it again

good

Posted by Reviewer3120813 on Mar 01, 2012

unusual