CAD

Wow!

Posted by 4738781059998701500 on Oct 29, 2014

Love this product! I'm 51 and have thinning hair. Tried the no shampoo route, Wash your hair once a week, tried baking soda, other baby shampoos and was never satisfied until I tried this product. For the first time in as long as I can remember I no longer need to use conditioner in my hair or any other product! I use it now for face washing, hair washing, body washing Awesome! It doesn't trip natural oils completely and just leaves me feeling clean. I've given some to my beautiful Momma who is 84 for her fine hair and she loves it as well. Awesome product. Love it. Thank you!

Excellent product!

Posted by 4969780034715533058 on Jan 16, 2014

All family wash ourselves with it.Perfect for the sensitive areas of the body

Baby smells SOOOO nice!

Posted by lisamaree on Jan 20, 2014

Use this as a wash and a shampoo for baby! Smells so nice and haven't had any problems with nappy rash or cradle cap which my contemporary's children have had so I have put it down to using this at bath time! Would highly recommend. My 3 year old niece still uses it!

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2134126 on Apr 27, 2015

Love it, my baby has been using it for ages, however I do not recommend use it as a shampoo

Wonderful!

Posted by MasksOffMasksOn on Jul 28, 2014

I Love Weleda's baby products. This shampoo is really creamy and nice to touch, it foams just great, and leave the hair soft and smell beautiful! Also great for the baby's skin, leaving it really soft and smooth. Now that I've fond this one, I don't think I'll switch to anything else.

product is excellent, but not the packaging

Posted by mrsmori on Nov 13, 2014

It is great on my kids eczema skin, gentle and there is no irritations at all. Smell is very mild. However, the only complain is the packaging. After a while, a piece of plastic ripped off the lid and now its impossible to fully close it, so i had to pour it into another bottle. Regardless the packaging issue, i will still buy it again.

expensive price for iherb

Posted by 4771792913893638288 on Aug 21, 2016

It's to expensive I found it much cheaper in health store in israel

Weleda, Calendula, Baby Shampoo and Body Wash

Posted by 5105368510280859096 on May 04, 2016

Pleasant smell and natural for babies.

Shampoo for children

Posted by 5645047572643607267 on Oct 14, 2016

I love Weleda's series for children. It's natural and very friendly to kid's skin. After using this shampoo (and it's good for a body too), my baby's skin is so soft and hair so good! Besides, you need just a drop of it to wash the whole body!

Excellent