CAD

Healthier organic yummy gummy.

Posted by msau99 on Jan 04, 2014

Adults and children in the family all love these healthier organic gummy bears. Perfect sweet treats. Click on my username for more reviews! If you find this review helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Poor

Posted by Reviewer2026833 on Aug 18, 2012

I will not buy it anymore. It is better to use Pectin rather than Gelatin.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1922848 on May 05, 2011

Boughtit for my kid, but got addicted myself. Very good taste! All natural.

Very Good

Posted by BestOrNothing on Nov 14, 2013

Very Good

a healthy alternative to HARIBO Bear ハリボーのクマさんが欲しい時に

Posted by lchchchiyo on Nov 18, 2012

love its handy packaging,cute bear shape(can't see significant diffrence from HARIBO's)and great ingredients choice but each gummies itself tastes a bit bland to me especially when you compare with the same flavours from their candy line, a lack of soureness i guess... ハリボーのくまさんグミ激似の外見に便利な個別包装、そしてオーガニックの原材料については文句なし、ただ3種のお味がちょっと似たり寄ったりかな…特に同社のキャンディーの同じフレーバーと比較すると酸味が控えめ、ある意味「あのキャンディーは酸っぱすぎた」と言う人にはよいのカモ。

يوجد به جيلاتين من الخنزير

Posted by 4746543053098687879 on Aug 31, 2016

السلام عليكم يوجد به جيلاتين من الخنزير غير مناسب للمسلمين على حسب موقع الشركه نفسه Our Gummy Bears and Gummy Worms are not vegan and not kosher and are made on separate equipment than our other items as they achieve their magnificently bouncy texture from pork based gelatin.

good for you dummy bears

Posted by 5567849082245916770 on Oct 26, 2016

I was looking for gummy bears that do not have pork gelatin in them, which is really hard to find. I came across these and now my son can enjoy gummy bears

Best Candies EVER !!!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Aug 11, 2013

. . . In FInnish: Nallekarkki on Haribon tunnettu makeinen, jonka valmistus aloitettiin vuonna 1922, 2 vuotta yhtion perustamisen jalkeen. Nallekarkkeja on eri varisia ja ne ovat 2 senttimetria pitkia. Nama luomu-nallet hakkaavat Haribon karkit 6-0. . . . Same in English: Best tasting Gummy Bears EVER !! . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits (or taste good).

My kids love them.

Posted by 5325787562753478247 on Jul 03, 2014

Nice flavors and good size. Sometimes I have a bag of it myself.

My mistake, but still...

Posted by 5748305178459320219 on Sep 24, 2014

Im a vegan and accidentally bought these, and ate one of the snack packs. Why on earth do these contain gelatin, when they otherwise are so nature friendly? Do you find it nature friendly to put dead animals inside CANDY?! Sick